QDek 2040 TPO + EPDM Membrane Adhesive Spray Tanks | Quin Global
QDEK 2040 EPDM/TPO Roofing Membrane Adhesive
QD 2040 Single-Ply Roof Glue is a portable, self-contained TPO and EPDM membrane adhesive spray in pressurized cylinder tank canisters. This TPO and EPDM roof membrane adhesive spray system is perfect for largehigh speed field area work, detail applications, fill in work or small roof repair jobs.
- High Tack + Fast Drying
- High Coverage: Equal coverage or better per board foot than Cav Grip, Firestone Jet Bond, GAF Everguard, and other TPO, EPDM single ply adhesives.
- Fast Application: Turn on canister tank and spray 2040 adhesive
- Strong, Adjustable Spray Pattern: Won't fly-away like urethane does when spraying
- Portable: Carry by hand or reccommended use with Hang 5 Battery Powered Roof Sprayer Cart
- Superior Adhesion: Good temperature resistance, strong bond, perfect for high heat applications
- 22 Liter Canister Tank: 10 Square (1,000 sq. feet)
- 108 Liter Canister Tank: 50 Square (5,000 sq. feet)
QDEK 2040 canister adhesive is a high-performance pressurized spray adhesive specifically formulated for bonding EPDM and TPO roof membranes. QD-2040 portable canister spray adhesive for TPO and EPDM roof membranes is quickly becoming the go-to choice among roofers who need high performance, high coverage, high tack, and fast drying single-ply roofing spray glue in portable canister tanks.
QD 2040 will yield the same square footage, or more board feet than Carlisle and Versico Cav-Grip, Firestone Jet Bond, GAF Everguard Quick Spray, Johns Manville TPO Adhesive Primer, and other roof adhesive glues that spray from pressurized canisters or cylinder tanks. Q-DEK 2040 is made for large field applications, fill in work, and roof repair work when appyling TPO and EPDM roof membranes.
- 10 Board Square (1,000 square feet) with a 22 Liter Canister Tank
- 50 Board Square (5,000 square feet) with 108 Liter Canister Tank
- Q DEK 2040 has excellent adhesion to a variety of roof decks including concrete, most paperbacked insulation board, fleeceback, plywood and metals.
- QDEK 2040 is an excellent choice for high heat application and also provides an adjustable spray pattern for detail work or high-speed field area work.
- Roofing Spray Adhesive In Stock Now: With roofing adhesives, sealants, caulks, primers and materials being hard to get right now, QDEK 2040 has risen above the competition not only for it's high performance quality, but because it is made in America, in stock and available now at www.PantherEast.com
- Fast, high tack
- Adjustable spray pattern for field area and detail work areas.
- Low VOC’s.
- 10 square coverage per 22 liter tank
- Ambient temperatures 25 degrees F and rising.
|Manufacturer Part Number||2,040|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Quin Global's QDEK 2040 is a TPO and EPDM Roof Membrane Adhesive that comes in 22 liter and 100 liter pressurized cylinder tank canisters.
- Manufacturer suggests applying with Amped Equipment HANG 5 Donkey Spray Carts - The only Lithium-Ion Battery Powered Mobile Roof Sprayer in the world!
- Made specifically for applying single-ply roof membranes such as TPO, smooth back EPDM, Fleeceback and more.
- Quin Q Dek 2040 TPO/EPDM Membrane Adhesive available in 22 Liter or 108 Liter Pressurized Canister Tanks
- QDEK 2040 TPO EPDM ADHESIVE COVERAGE:
- 10 Board Complete with 22 Liter Canister Tank
- 50 Board Complete with 108 Liter Canister Tank
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING: Quin Global QDEK 2040 TPO and EPDM Membrane Adhesive
- Apply adhesive to both surfaces to be mated, at 80% to 100% coverage.
- Allow enough time (2-4 minutes or until dry to the touch) for the adhesive to become tacky before bonding.
- Parts should be mated with as much pressure as is practical.
- Normal coverage required with web spray pattern is approximately 80%; however, porous surfaces may need a second coat. Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately, although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- Canister system will spray adequately above 60°F. Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended and using Amped Equipment's Warming Wraps is also recommended.
- Notice - Do not store at temperatures over 120°F.
- SUGGESTED SPRAY CART: Hang 5 Donkey Roof Sprayer
Amped Equipment HANG 5 Roof Sprayer (20v Battery Powered)As low as $250.00
Amped Equipment 20 lbs Cylinder Heated Blanket Warmers, Canister Tank Wraps$99.00
Adhesive Hose, Moisture Blocking (WHITE) #M180 | QDEK Price upon request
HOSE | Adhesive Cylinder Spray HosesAs low as $29.00
WeatherBond Roofing Systems EPDM Peel & Stick Pourable Sealer Pockets, 4" Black (12/CT) 303322$45.00
WeatherBond Roofing Systems EPDM Peel & Stick Cover Strip$441.65
WeatherBond Roofing Systems TPO Pressure-Sensitive RUSS, 305442$267.66
WeatherBond Roofing Systems PRO TPO Pressure-Sensitive Coverstrip$350.50
WeatherBond Roofing Systems PRO TPO FlashingAs low as $156.70
WeatherBond Roofing Systems EPDM T-Joint Covers$244.30
WeatherBond Roofing Systems PRO TPO Inside and Outside CornersAs low as $72.68
WeatherBond Roofing Systems PRO TPO Molded Pipe Seals$28.66
WeatherBond Roofing Systems TPO Walkway Rolls$496.40
WeatherBond Roofing Systems Low VOC EPDM Primer 316522$120.25
VERSICO Roofing Systems LOW-VOC EPDM & TPO PRIMER • VERSICO Price upon request
WeatherBond Roofing Systems Adhesive Hose Price upon request