QDEK 2302 PVC Membrane Adhesive
QDEK 2303 PVC Membrane Adhesive
PVC Membrane Adhesive - QD2302 is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system for field or shop applications.
Permanent PVC Bonding
Over 300°F (150°C) temperature resistance
Excellent plasticizer resistance
High adhesive output for fast application
Resists weathering, water, fuel, oil, and many other plasticizers
QDEK 2302 PVC Membrane Adhesive is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system in canister cylinder tanks for field or shop applications.
- Apply adhesive to both surfaces to be mated, at 80% to 100% coverage.
- Allow 3-5 minutes or until just slightly sticky, but not longer than 20 minutes before mating substrates.
- Parts should be mated with as much pressure as practical. Ensure 80-100% coverage with spray pattern.
- Within one to two hours, bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming, although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- Canister system will spray adequately above 60°F. Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
- Notice! - Do not store at temperatures over 120°F.
- Using S800: Point aerosol and gun away from yourself and wear safety glasses
- Spray whole tip until tip is clean.
- Hold S800 nozzle directly on or within 1⁄2” of the opening of the tip.
- Spray S800 directly into the hole until it is clear (1-3 seconds).
|Country of Manufacture||United States|