Versico Roofing Systems
LOW-VOC EPDM & TPO PRIMER • VERSICO
Check for local delivery
Versico’s Low-VOC Primer is a solvent-based product designed for one-step priming of EPDM or TPO surfaces prior to the application of Quick-Applied (QA) or Pressure-Sensitive (PS) products. This product is designed to comply with VOC regulations.
- One-step primer used in conjunction with all QA accessories on EPDM or TPO membranes
- Coverage rates up to 700 square feet per gallon (65 m2) with TPO or Pre-Cleaned membrane
- VOC less than 250 g/l
- Excellent long-term peel and shear strength
- Approximately 250 ft2/gallon (23 m2) can be expected when properly applied to dusted EPDM membrane.
- Coverage rates as high as 700 ft2/gallon (65 m2) can be expected with TPO or Pre-Cleaned membrane.
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
|Manufacturer||Versico Roofing Systems|
|Country of Manufacture|