CAV-GRIP III Low-VOC Adhesive/Primer
Save up to 60% on labor with CAV-GRIP III compared to other adhesives
Apply to vertical walls or horizontal surfaces
Carlisle's new CAV-GRIP III bonding adhesive is the best option for adhering any FleeceBACK, TPO, or EPDM membrane to vertical walls and horizontal surfaces for warranties up to 20 years. Can also be used for priming unexposed asphalt prior to insulation attachment.
- Quick application with spray gun.
- Fast tack time (less than 5 minutes).
- No stirring necessary.
- Low-Odor, Low-VOC.
- Self-contained spray system.
- Save up to 60% on labor costs.
- Apply in temps as low as 25°F (-4°C).
- Spray 2 guns simultaneously with The DONKEY.
- Available in 40# & 85# tanks.
- Adhering vertical walls using FleeceBACK, TPO, or EPDM.
- TPO & EPDM membrane adhesive for warranties up to 20 years.
- Enhancing the bond between air/vapor/moisture barriers and various substrates.
- Priming unexposed asphalt prior to applying FAST Adhesive.
*We manufacturer the only authorized Carlisle adhesive spray carts "THE DONKEY" & "Lil DONKEY" capable of carrying up to eight 40lb and/or 85lb tanks at a time, equipped with two guns for two roofers to spray simultaneously for maximum speed and coverage. Panther East is an authorized recycle center for CAV-GRIP tanks.
|Manufacturer||Carlisle Construction Materials|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|