CAV-GRIP Adhesive Spray Hoses (6FT, 12FT, 18FT) | WeatherBond
Hoses are designed for Cav-Grip applications. These hoses include nylon tubing, internal braided reinforcement and an excellent weather and abrasion resistant polyurethane outer covering. The CAV-GRIP Hose is available in 6-foot, 12-foot and 18-foot lengths. Two hoses can be attached to one CAV-GRIP III cylinder by using the Splitter.
Features and Benefits:
Wide range of operating temperatures 0°F to 190°
Low change in length at operating pressure
1. Ensure all fittings are tight and leak free
2. No cleaning should be needed if the hose and gun remain pressurized.
3. To clean the CAV-GRIP spray gun, turn the cylinder off at the valve. Ensure there is no adhesive left in the hose and gun. Hook the hose up to a cylinder of Low-VOC UN-TACK to clean the system. Turn cylinder off and drain Low-VOC UN-TACK from the hose.
4. Use an adjustable wrench to attach the splitter to the CAV-GRIP cylinder.
5. Attach hoses to both ends of the splitter using an adjustable wrench.
|Manufacturer||WeatherBond Roofing Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|