LOW VOC EPDM/TPO PRIMER
BASE | synthetic rubber
SHELF LIFE | 9 months
COLOR | light amber
VOC | less than 250 g/l
A solvent based liquid primer that is designed to comply with VOC regulations.
It can be brush applied to EPDM or TPO roofing membranes, plastics, and any other difficult bonding surface.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
*Read SDS before use.
- Eliminate all ignition sources.
- DO NOT SMOKE.
- Mixing is not recommended, even when settling occurs.
- Do not thin - Thinning will affect performance.
- Clean debris from EPDM or TPO surface and wash with isopropyl alcohol.
- Brush apply the primer directly to the roof surface, starting at the base of the roof penetration, extending out a minimum of one inch beyond the perimeter of the ChemCurb/Ecurb on all sides.
- No streaks from primer starved areas should be visible.
- Allow the Low-VOC Primer to flash-off until it does not transfer to a dry finger touch yet remains tacky.
- Install ChemCurb/Ecurb according to application instructions.
Coverage Rate - Approximately 700 ft²/gallon (65 m²).