QD 3000 Polyurethane Foam Adhesive
QDEK 3000 Polyurethane Spray Foam Adhesive Canisters are perfect for covering large areas with extremely high coverage per cylinder tank. These portable cans of Spray Foam adhesive can be easily carried around by hand or with a custom Trolley Cart for small roof repair jobs, or carry multiple canisters simultaneously with a Lil' Donkey for larger field areas.
BENEFITS: QD 3000 Polyurethane Foam Adhesive:
- Single component
- Moisture cure
- Quick and easy application
- Water and chemical resistant
- Temperature resistant to > 400°F (200°C)
- Cost effective and time saving
- VOC free California Compliant SCAQMD1168
- Excellent high coverage
- Five-minute open time
- Full strength achieved in 24 hours
- Fast drying and quick tack
- No ODS (Ozone Depleting Substances)
- Qualifies for LEED®-NC & CI EQ Credit 4.4: laminating adhesives shall contain no urea formaldehyde resins
- 4,800 linear feet when dispensed in a 1" bead of adhesive
- 12,000 linear feet when dispensed in a 1/4" bead of adhesive
QD3000 Polyurethane Foam Roofing Adhesive is a portable, self-contained spray system for field areas, roof repairs, or shop applications.
- Shake or agitate gently before using.
- Adhesive should be applied in a thin bead to one of the surfaces to be bonded. If needed, smooth/even the surface of the foam adhesive to create a thinner bond line.
- Bonds should be made within 5 minutes of application. Be sure to apply adequate pressure to ensure maximum bonding!
- Bonded surfaces will begin to cure in approximately 15 minutes, depending on temperature and humidity. Full cure is reached after 24 hours.
- Clean excess adhesive immediately with solution such as citrus cleaner.
- Canister system will spray adequately above 60°F.
- Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
- *Notice* Do not store at temperatures over 120°F
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
QDEK® 3000 PU Roof Insulation Board Adhesive is a single-part moisture-cure urethane foam adhesive designed specifically for bonding flat roofing insulation such as ISO board to a variety of roof decks, including concrete, plywood and cementitious boards. This adhesive also works with EPS or XPS (expanded or extruded polystyrene). QDEK® 3000 replaces the need for traditional fasteners that could potentially puncture the membrane.
- Full finger trigger movement.
- Uplift tested to 9km.
- Fully portable.
- Fully sealed system.
The New QDEK line of roofing spray adhesives are gaining traction and popularity across the United States. The QD-3000 Roofing Membrane Polyurethane Spray Foam Adheisve Cylinder Tanks from Quin Global, Tensor Grip and QDEK are working as good or better than brands like Carlisle's Cav-Grip, Firestone's Olybond and DOW's Insta Stik.
Top Tips for QDEK QD 3000 Spray Foam Adhesive:
Once guns and hoses are connected to the canister for the first time, never turn the canister valve off throughout its useful life – this will stop adhesive curing in the hose and the hose becoming blocked – this will extend the life of the spray equipment.
Ensure all gun and hose connections are tight prior to use – this will stop any leaks when product is in use.
Always use the adjustment wheel behind the trigger on the spray gun – this allows users to adjust the width of the spray pattern to suit the size of the area they are spraying on – you can achieve a spray width from 1” up to 20” giving users flexibility and full controllability.
Setting the width of the spray pattern according to the size of the spray area reduces the likelihood of overspray- this reduces wastage and means the glue will go further.
When using Polyurethane based products always use the spray solvent cleaners provided to maintain equipment – before putting the spray gun down, give the spray tip a spray with solvent cleaner to ensure the gun is ready for use next time – this stops the tips curing up and saves downtime.
Take the time out to ensure all substrates (this would be membranes and insulation boards when applied to roofing) are free of dirt and debris prior to bonding - this will ensure optimum bond strength and performance.
Amped Equipment Lil' Donkey - Roofing Adhesive CartAs low as $1,895.00
Amped Equipment DONKEY Roof Cart for Single-Ply Adhesive ApplicationAs low as $1,990.00
CARLISLE Construction Materials CAV-GRIP III Low-VOC Adhesive/PrimerAs low as $850.00
HOSE | Adhesive Cylinder Spray HosesAs low as $29.00