QD 3000 Polyurethane Foam Adhesive
BENEFITS: QD 3000 Polyurethane Foam Adhesive:
- Single component
- Moisture cure
- Quick and easy application
- Water and chemical resistant
- Temperature resistant to > 400°F (200°C)
- Cost effective and time saving
- VOC free California Compliant SCAQMD1168
- Excellent high coverage
- Five-minute open time
- Full strength achieved in 24 hours
- Fast drying and quick tack
- No ODS (Ozone Depleting Substances)
- Qualifies for LEED®-NC & CI EQ Credit 4.4: laminating adhesives shall contain no urea formaldehyde resins
- 4,800 linear feet when dispensed in a 1" bead of adhesive
- 12,000 linear feet when dispensed in a 1/4" bead of adhesive
QD3000 Polyurethane Foam Roofing Adhesive is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system for field, repair, or shop applications.
Shake or agitate gently before using.
Adhesive should be applied in a thin bead to one of the surfaces to be bonded. If needed, smooth/even the surface of the foam adhesive to create a thinner bond line.
Bonds should be made within 5 minutes of application. Be sure to apply adequate pressure to ensure maximum bonding!
Bonded surfaces will begin to cure in approximately 15 minutes, depending on temperature and humidity. Full cure is reached after 24 hours.
Clean excess adhesive immediately with solution such as citrus cleaner.
Canister system will spray adequately above 60°F.
Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
Notice!!! Do not store at temperatures over 120°F
|Country of Manufacture||United States|