FRP Ultra Resin Remover, 55 Gallon Drum | Global Specialty Products
GLOBAL SPECIALTY PRODUCTS USA FRP ULTRA Resin Remover, 55 Gallon Drum
- Cost Effective - Low Rate of Evaporation (Use Less)
- Simple Cleaning Process - Use As Is (no heating is required)
- Superb Performance - More Efficient Than Acetone, MEK and Methylene Chloride
- Recyclable, Reclaimable and Reusable - Lower Disposal Cost
- Non-Carcinogenic - Eliminates Regulatory Issues
- Non-Flammable - Lower Insurance Premiums
- Water Miscible
- Free Of Water - No Adverse Effect on Interlaminar Bond or Gel Coat
- High Resin Loading - Last Longer
GSP FRP ULTRA™ RESIN REMOVER 55 Gallon Drums are a mixture of organic solvents and wetting agents with low rate of evaporation (low vapor pressure and high boiling point). It effectively removes most cured or uncured Resins, Inks and adhesives including orthophthalic, isophthalic, dicyclopentadiene, vinyl ester, polyurethane and epoxy from production parts including injection molds, rollers, brushes, mixing equipment and spray guns.
Effectively Removes Industrial Resins & Gelcoats (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide and Polyurethane.
Ideal for Cleaning:
- Rollers, scissors and all tools
- Purging chopper and wet out guns
- Flushing putty machines Solvent and water-based Inks, Nitrocellulose Inks; Vinyl Inks, Polymeric Inks, some UV-Curable Inks, Soy-based and other printing inks including Varnishes and Colors.
Ideal for cleaning press equipment. Laminating adhesives (Polyurethane Pre-polymer & co-polymer), Sealant, Bisphenol A based Epoxy, Reactive Hot Melt Adhesive (Polyurethane or Acrylic), High Performance Adhesives, Composite Bonding, Glass Glue Adhesives, Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, Epoxy and Vinyl Ester Adhesives, Pigmented Gel Coats, High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Waterborne Epoxy Primers.
Environmental FRP ULTRA Resin Remover DOES NOT contain raw materials on the following lists:
- State of California (Prop 65) to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Section 112(b) of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
- REACH Annex
- SARA Title 313
- Does Not contain Ozon Depleting Chemicals
- Low VOC
- Residue free
- High resin loading
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-W249574-3D|
|Manufacturer||Global Specialty Products|
GLOBAL SPECIALTY PRODUCTS USA - FRP ULTRA Resin Remover, 55 Gallon Drum
FRP ULTRA Resin Remover in 55 Gallon Drum replaces hazardous solvents such as Acetone, MEK, PM Acetate, Methylene Chloride, NMP and Caustic Cleaners. Due to its low vapor pressure and high boiling point it evaporates 237 times slower than Acetone and MEK; 600 times slower than Methylene Chloride. This means, whatever quantity you purchase, you will use. It is recyclable via vacuum distillation, reducing waste and saving costs.