FRP ULTRA RESIN REMOVER 5 GALLON | GLOBAL SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
FRP ULTRA RESIN REMOVER, 5 GALLON | GLOBAL SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
FRP Ultra Resin Remover is a mixture of organic solvents and wetting agents with low rate of evaporation (low vapor pressure and high boiling point). It effectively removes most cured or uncured Resins, Inks and Adhesives including orthophthalic, isophthalic, dicyclopentadiene, vinyl ester, polyurethane and epoxy from production parts and other equipment including injection molds, rollers, brushes, mixing equipment, roofing spray equipment and spray guns.
- Cost Effective - Low Rate of Evaporation (Use Less)
- Simple Cleaning Process - Use As Is (no heating is required)
- Superb Performance - More Efficient Than Acetone, MEK and Methylene Chloride
- Recyclable, Reclaimable and Reusable - Lower Disposal Cost
- Non-Carcinogenic - Eliminates Regulatory Issues
- Non-Flammable - Lower Insurance Premiums
- Water Miscible
- Free Of Water - No Adverse Effect on Interlaminar Bond or Gel Coat
- High Resin Loading - Last Longer
FRP-ULTRA™ RESIN REMOVER 5 Gallon is an eco friendly environmentally safe organic multipurpose cleaner for removing resins, adhesives and inks. FRP Ultra RR from Global Specialty Products, USA a is NON-FLAMMABLE, NON-CORROSIVE, NON-Hazardous, NO ODCS, WATER-MISCIBLE “Drop-in” Replacement for Acetone, MEK, Methylene Chloride & Caustic Based Cleaners.
FRP Ultra Resin Remover is currently in use at multiple locations of one of the world’s largest flexible packaging manufacturers, as they found it dramatically reduced their waste removal costs, met their strict EH&S requirements, and it worked just as well as what they were previously using. FRP Ultra Resin Remover is non-hazardous/non-caustic and works very well on all types of inks and coatings.
- Easy to Use – Use straight with no heating required. (Can be used heated up to 150˚ F.)
- Low VOC’s
- Non-Caustic – Biodegradable, environmentally sensible and worker friendly.
- Replaces – Acetone, MEK, MIBK, Aromatic and Aliphatic Solvents
- Slow Evaporation Rate – 237 times slower than Acetone and MEK and 600 times slower than Methylene Chloride.
- Non-Corrosive – Added wetting agents and corrosion inhibitor.
- No rinsing required.
- 6.6 pH
- 0.9835 – 0.9924 Specific Gravity (@68°F)
- 1 Gallon Pails
- 5 Gallon Pails
- 55 Gallon Drums
|Manufacturer||Global Specialty Products|
|Country of Manufacture|
FRP ULTRA Resin Remover (Reduced VOC, non-HAPs, non-Hazardous) | Global Specialty Products USA, INC.
- Weight/Gal. (lbs./gal.): 8.20.
- Composite Vapor Pressure: 0.9000 mm HG.
- Flash Point (ºF): 169.
- The VOC Content: 3.85 lbs./gal or 437 grams/liter.
- MADE IN USA.
FRP ULTRA Resin Remover is an environmentally sensible, highly
effective resin remover used in: • Composite Manufacturing / Boat
/ Cultured Marble / Injection Mold - cleaning resins & fiberglass
from chopper guns, lamination and hand tools, mold, gel coat
flush and equipment • CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) • Filament
Winding - cleaning resins from machinery, tools, resin wet out
guns, etc. • Pultrusion Manufacturing - cleaning guides, pipes,
parts, etc. • Reactive Hot Melt Urethane Adhesives and other
Industrial Adhesive • Coatings - removing High & Low Solid
Aliphatic, Water Born Epoxy • Primers - removing Polyurethane,
Acrylic, Varnishes and Alkyl Enamel FRP ULTRATM Resin Remover is
a direct replacement for Acetone, MEK, Acetate Methylene
Chloride, NMP, DBE, Butyl Cellosolve and other hazardous
Amped Equipment PJR - STATIC$12,995.00
Amped Equipment PJR - VEE AIR ONE$15,095.00
Amped Equipment PJR - FULL SPRAY$16,100.00
Amped Equipment 2-Bundle Hose for PJR - (2 lines A+B)$439.00
Amped Equipment 3-Hose Bundle for PJR (3 lines A+B + Air)$476.99
Amped Equipment Patriot - Grease Cartridge for PJR-V Manifold$6.95
Amped Equipment Patriot - Pump Oil for PJR-Reactor$49.50