NZD ISO FLUSH, 55 GALLON DRUM | Global Specialty Products
Global Specialty Products USA, 55 Gallon Drum of NZD ISO FLUSH for Cleaning The PJR components and Removing A and B material from lines, hoses, and other Polyurethane Spray Foam Equipment.
Industries and Applications:
- Polyurethane Spray Equipment
- Spray Foam & Injection Mold
- Converting & Molding
- Polyurethane Foam Machinery
- Marine (Boat Manufacturers, Navy, Injection Mold)
- Fiberglass - Reinforced and Composites Plastics
- Urethane - Wood Laminates
- Automotive (microcellular foam seals and gaskets, durable elastomeric wheels and tires, seats and suspension bushings)
NZD ISO FLUSH Isocyanate Cleaner & Neutralizer in 55 Gallon Steel Drums (closed cap) is highly effective in Flushing excess Liquid Isocyanate from processing equipment (feed lines, feed tanks, mixing and metering equipment), as well as loosening and removing crystalized isocyanate residues and build-up from equipment and parts. No need to pre flush Part (A) with Mineral Oils prior to using NZD ISO FLUSH.
NZD ISO FLUSH™ Effectively Removes:
- Liquid & semi hardened Isocyanate Part (A), Polyol Part (B), Cured Polyurethane Reactive Hot Melt Urethane Adhesives from roll coating equipment & dispensing equipment, as well as many other Industrial Adhesives.
- Industrial Resins such as: Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy and Pigmented Gel Coats, as well as, Fiberglass and Resin Mixture.
- Coatings such as, High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Water Born Epoxy Primers, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Varnishes and Alkyl Enamel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High resin & polymer loading – can be used for an extended period
- Recyclable via vacuum distillation - resulting in reduced disposal costs
- Residue free – No Rinsing required
- Due to its low vapor pressure and high boiling point – it evaporates 237 times slower than Acetone and MEK; 600 times slower than Methylene Chloride. Therefore, whatever quantity you purchase, you will use and not loose to evaporation.
Use full strength at room temperature, Do Not heat this product. Charge NZD ISO FLUSH into isocyanates feed tank / feed line and CIRCULATE to remove free isocyanate remaining in tank, pump, and other components. If needed, purge the system once again with fresh NZD ISO FLUSH to purge the free isocyanate. No need to pre-flush Part (A) with Mineral Oil prior to using NZD ISO FLUSH.
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-W359585-3D|
|Manufacturer||Global Specialty Products|
|Country of Manufacture|