14" VH5 Blades (10 PACK), 542773241| Husqvarna
14 inch VH5 Diamond Blades #542773241 (10 PACK)
A crisp, smooth and chip-free edge is important for cutting abrasive materials. Husqvarna premium diamond blades help users achieve the exact look needed. The VH5 is a general purpose blade for cutting cured concrete and brick and come in a pack of 10 blades.
VH5 General Purpose Diamond Blade 542773241
- Continuous rim
- Total segment height .400-Inch
- Can be used wet or dry
- Diamond quality 2 rating
VH5 14" (350) x .118 Diamond Blades (10 PACK) #542773241 | HUSQVARNA
The VH5 14" Diamond Blade 10 Pack from Husqvarna is made for general purpose cutting of cured concrete and brick, and have the reputation of being reliable at an affordable price. These general purpose diamond blades are built for small to medium sized cutting jobs and are designed for high speed, walk-behind, and masonry saws.
- Horsepower Range: 5-20 hp.
- Equipment types: High Speed, Small Walk-behind, and masonry saws.
- Cutting method: Wet or dry cutting.
- Bonding/Weld type: Diffusion bond.
- Arbor: 1" / 20mm.
- Diamond depth: 0.400".
- To reduce undercutting when wet cutting with a dry blade, be sure to minimize blade / sub-base contact.
|Manufacturer Part Number||542,773,241|
|Country of Manufacture|