14" DI5 (Ductile Iron) Saw Blade, 542776408 | Husqvarna
14" DI5 Ductile Iron Cutting Blade, 542776408 | Husqvarna
The Husqvarna DI-5 Diamond blade has a long life when cutting ductile iron and can last as long as up to 75 abrasive blades and cuts faster than abrasive blades. Incorporates electroplating on the core to aid cutting. Having a Husqvarna DI5 Diamond Blade on your cutter results in fewer blade changes, and faster continuous work productivity.
- Smooth and free-cutting start The design of the segment provides a reduced contact surface in the concrete. This gives a quick start in a controlled manner, when applying a new blade.
- Specially designed blade With several unique features that combine straight, turbo and/or protection segments, it enables you to cut a wide range of materials whilst maintaining the highest speed and longest lifetime.
K2500, K40, K760, K760 With OilGuard, K760 Rescue
Recommended Materials For DI5:
- Optimal = Iron & Ductile iron
- Good for = Roof Tile, Reinforced concrete, Brick
- Acceptable = Granite
Husqvarna 542776408 14" Diamond blade was developed to increase the safety and performance when operating a handheld power cutter. The blade features several indicators that give the operator a clear and instant view of blade's wear, side clearance, direction of rotation, cutting depth and intended application. The Husqvarna DI5 Diamond Blade has a long life when cutting ductile iron and can last as long as up to 75 abrasive blades and cuts faster than abrasive blades.
DI5 14 inch Blade Specs:
- Diameter inch 14 in
- Blade configuration Segmented
- Segment height inch 0.2 in
- Segment width inch 0.125
- Coolant Wet/Dry
- Arbor hole type PL70131
- Arbor diameter 1 in
- Power range, max hp 20 hp
- Power range, min hp 1.12 hp
Iron & Ductile Iron
Reinforced Concrete, Brick, Roof Tile
|Manufacturer Part Number||542,776,408|
|Country of Manufacture|
HUSQVARNA DI5 Ductile Iron Diamond Cutter Blade 542776408 In Stock and On Sale at www.panthereast.com/brands/husqvarna.html
DI5 14 Inch Blade Specs:
Blade diameter- 14"
Center hole: DP
Center hole dia. : 1" (20 mm)
Segment height: 0.2"
Blade Construction: Segmented Laser Welded