EL 35 CnB Diamond Blade Set | Husqvarna
EL 35 Cut n Break Diamond Blade Set
Husqvarna EL35CNB blade set creates two-row saw-cut channels that leave behind core material that a breaking tool then chips out. The twin blades apply successive cuts up to a depth of 16 inches so that they can cut recesses, window frames and openings in the hardest of precast material.
- EL35CnB is a general purpose blade that will cut hard material such as river rock, granite, heavily reinforced concrete, mica, precast panels, marble, quartz, trap rock, flint rock, and concrete over 6,000 psi tensile strength
- All Cut-n-Break blade sets have a depth of 16", for wet cutting only
- Fits K760 Cut-n-Break and K3000 Cut-n-Break
Husqvarna EL 35 Cut-n-Break Diamond Blade Set
The Husqvarna EL35CnB Blade Set has a general purpose for river rock, granite, heavily reinforced concrete, mica, precast panels, marble, quartz, trap rock and flint rock. All Cut-N-Break Bade Sets have a depth of 16" for wet cutting only.
- Husqvarna EL35CNB blade set works with low-speed, wet-cutting hand-held power cutters
- Works with Husqvarna K760 CnB and K4000 CnB Power cutters
- Twin blades cut through hard concrete, steel-reinforced concrete and dense natural precast material
- Blades function in cut-and-break, straight-cutting and flush-cutting applications up to a depth of 16 inches
- Husqvarna general-purpose blade consists of 15 flat-top diamond teeth with a segment depth of 0.295 inches
- Computer-engineered, laser-cut blades are 9 inches in diameterHusqvarna laser-cut blade has a limited warranty
Good: Concrete hard, and Brick
Acceptable: Block, Abrasive
Extreme Cutting Depth: The blades are specially designed to stand the unique cutting depth up to 400 mm.
Twin Blades: With the specially developed blades this tool provides high cutting speed and power.
Incorporated Pulley: Pulley incorporated into the blade.
Smooth & Free-Cutting Start: The design of the segment provides a reduced contact surface in the concrete. This gives a quick start in a controlled manner, when applying a new blade.
|Manufacturer Part Number||EL35CnB|
|Country of Manufacture|