16" Vari-Cut Plus Blade, 585580802 | Husqvarna
16" Vari-Cut™ Plus Saw Blade Wet/Dry | HUSQVARNA
Premium blades made for cutting hard stone, brick, block, granite, river rock and various other materials.
The Husqvarna VARI-CUT Plus is a general purpose blade made to cut cured concrete, abrasive material and light asphalt overlay with undercutting protection. A broad range of applications make the VARI-CUT Plus a great combination blade.
- Optimal: Reinforced concrete, Concrete, Brick, Roof tile, Green concrete (abrasive) hard, Green concrete (abrasive) soft, Cured concrete medium, Cured concrete soft
- Good: Concrete hard, Concrete medium, Concrete soft, Dry concrete, Block, Abrasive, Asphalt hard, Asphalt soft, Asphalt, Cured concrete hard
- Acceptable: Natural stone
- Use Wet or Dry
- Part# 585580802
16 Inch Vari-Cut Plus Saw Blades from Husqvarna are a general purpose blade made to cut cured concrete, abrasive material and light asphalt overlay with undercutting protection. Designed to cover a wide window of applications with very good performance make the Vari-Cut™ Plus a great combination blade.
- Easy-fit centre hole: 'Easy-fit' system allows the expansion of the bore hole from 20.0 to 25.4 mm. This enables you to mount the blade on different types of machines (power cutter, table saw, floor saw). Applies to blade diameters up to 400 mm.
- Undercut protection: Recessed or lowered segments as undercut protection, preventing wear on the steel core.
- Ideal for asphalt: Thanks to protection against undercutting.
- Cuts concrete, brick, block, pavers and stone.
- The wide, square notch provides fast cutting while the holes in the core provide cooling for the blade when dry cutting.
- Segment height of .4" gives increased blade life.
- Laser welded segments, width 0.125
- 0.3" diamond depth
- Arbor 1" or 20mm bushing
|Manufacturer Part Number||585580802|
Type - Diamond Saw Cutter Blades Husqvarna Wet /dry
Blade diameter range, min-max -” 14-18"
Husqvarna Vari-Cut General Purpose Blade - 585580802