K 3000 Cut-n-Break Concrete Cut-Off Saw
Husqvarna K 3000 Cut-n-Break Power Cutter
- Cost-efficient Cutting: With the unique cut-n-break method you can work your way through the material step-by step at a low tool cost.
- Exceptional Cutting Depth: The long body and double cutting blades allow you to make cuts up to 16" deep.
- Perfect for Flush Cutting: The adjustable blade guard allows close cutting to walls and floors.
- Ergonomically designed rear handle.
- The convenient design of the rear handle makes operation easier.
Husqvarna K-3000 Cut and Break Saw for Wet Cutting ONLY
The Husqvarna K 3000 Cut-n-Break is an electric power cutter, featuring our unique Cut-n-Break method, which allows you to make cuts up to 16" deep, at a very low tool cost. With the Husqvarna K 3000 Cut-n-Break we deliver new opportunities for deep cutting, in particular indoors but also outdoors. It is excellent for flush cutting, making it ideal for cutting close to walls and floors. It’s also well suited for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid overcutting at the corners. The K 3000 Cut-n-Break is ideal for cutting pipes in trenches, cutting grooves for cabling and expansion joints, and for crack renovation.
- Engine: Electric 230V
- Rated current, A: 12/15/20 A
- Rated output: 2700/1800/2200 W
- Voltage: 110 / 120 / 230 V
- Blade diameter: 9 inch
- Max cutting depth: 16 inch
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Vibrations front handle: 3.2 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 3.4 m/s²
- Daily Vibration Exposure (A8): 1.2 m/s²
- Daily Vibration Time (Time factor): 1 h
- Daily Vibration (Aeqv): 3.4 m/s²
- Sound level: 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, LWA: 108 dB(A)
|Manufacturer Part Number||K3000|