Designed to weld seams while covering great distances at 40 ft/min.
This Roof Welder can not only weld seams but also weld thermo-plastic directly to field surfaces.
Temperature range of 68°F - 1,112°F and a max air flow of 500 liters/minute, making it great for all types and thicknesses of material.
- Welds as close as 0.8 inch to walls
- Welds up to 40 feet/minute
- 3 Year Factory Warranty (1 year base + 2 year extension)
BAK RoofOn R-Edge: Automatic roof welder for welding as close as 20mm to the edge!
The perfect tool for a perfectly welded seam, the RoofOn R-Edge is the only automatic Single-Ply welder that can weld a 40mm seam with a 110v supply. It also has the unique ability to weld within 20mm (0.8 inch) of an edge/parapet as well as the field area. This digital variant comes with a complete temperature and speed read out for ease of setting and maintaining the perfect weld.
- RoofOn R Edge is the only automatic single-ply welder that offers a 40mm overlap weld at speeds up to 12 meters per minute.
- Welding Speed, Temperature and Airflow are all infinitely adjustable which allows perfect setup of the welding machine with specific materials.
- The RoofOn R Edge allows perfect welding with the abilitiy to get up close to an edge thanks to a unique "right hand" welding method.
- Hot-air welder for seam/overlap welding on TPO, PVC, Hypalon, ECB, and CSPE membranes as well as elastomeric bitumens.
- Welds 0.8 inch to Parapet walls.
- Perfect for thick or thin plastic membranes.
|Country of Manufacture|
- Make: BAK
- Model: RoofOn R Edge
- Voltage: 230 Volt
- Wattage: 3400 Watts
- Temperature Range: 68 - 1112 ° F
- Speed: 2 - 40 feet per minute
- Air Flow: Up to 500 liters/min max
- Dimensions: 18"(L) x 13"(W) x 33.4"(H)
- Weight: 57 lbs.M