- More airflow than Leister Triac
- Quick welding yields greater production
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy to use & maintain
- Many nozzle styles available
- Field tested
The digital handheld hot-air heat gun to weld all different types of thermoplastic materials for roofing, flooring, tarps, plastic fabrication etc.
- Comparable to LEISTER Triac, but with higher airflow
- Ergonomic, Fail-Safe, Precise
- Reliable and durable for extended use
- Easy welding with ergonomic handle
- Maintenance friendly
- Large range of accessories available
A high performance reliable compact hand-held heat welder for extra precise welding applications and fine feature welding (very similar to the Triac-S digital hand welder). The BAK Digital Rion welder is 120VAC 60 Hz, 1600 watts, and provides outstanding temperature control, ease of use using a step-less digital temperature control from 20 to 650C and an air flow of 250L/minute.
Digital read out of BOTH set and actual temperature.
Closed loop control circuit automatically adjusts and maintains to set temperature.
Precise control for the most any application.
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Power consumption: 1600W
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Temp: Step-less adjustable temperature from 20 - 650 C (70 to 1200F)
- Airflow: l/min. 250 (8cfm)
- Pressure: stat. Pa ca. 3000 (30 mbar)
- Noise level: LpA (dB) 64
- Size: 320mm long, 56 mm handle (new smaller design handle)
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs) with cord