HG2220E Heat Gun | STEINEL
STEINEL HG2220e Hot Air Roof Welder
The STEINEL HG 2220 E hot air heat welding gun weighs only 1.34 pounds and is the lightest handheld heat welder for industrial use. With a temperature range of 120° F to 1150° Fahrenheit and its ergonomic, lightweight design with simple push-on nozzle attachments - this hand welder is the best to handle any job. The HG2220E has a powerful 1500 W motor that heats the flow of air via an easily adjustable thumbwheel. Nozzles are push-on and simple to attach. The new go-to tool for professional roofers and contractors with a preference for simple, effective, long lasting tools designed with low maintenance, reliability and efficiency.
- 120°F - 1150°F Heat Gun Seam Welding Range
- Most lightweight industrial heat welding gun at 1.34 lbs.
- Variable temperature settings of 10°F increments using thumbwheel
- Fine dust filter
- Ergonomic soft grip, rubber handle
- Field changeable power cord
- Brush motor
The STEINEL HG 2220 E Industrial Heat Gun weighs only 1.34 lbs and has a powerful 1500 W motor that heats the flow of air across a continuously variable temperature range of 120°F - 1165°F with an easily adjustable thumbwheel.
- Powerful 120 V heat gun
- Durable heavy duty housing
- Power cord can be changed without opening enclosure
- Barrel shape for optimum stationary use
- Voltage: 120 VAC / 60Hz
- Output: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5
- Temperature: 120 – 1100 °F (50 - 600°C) thumbweel setting
- Airflow rate: 4-7 / 6-12 cfm.
- Stages: 2
- Highlights: Continuously variable temperature, fine dust filter, ergonomic soft grip handle, easily replaceable power cord
- Power cord: Industrial grade rubber
- Motor: Brush motor
- Heating element: Ceramic heating element
- Motor lifetime: 750 Hours
- Accessories: Numerous professional accessories
- Dimensions: 13.30“ x 3.00“ x 3.50“ (l x w x h)
- Net Weight: 1.34 lbs (21.51 oz)
- Warranty: One year limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||110,025,601|
|Country of Manufacture|