DW 3000 Hot-Air Handheld Welder | SIEVERT
New + Improved DW 3000, Lightweight Electronic Hot Air Gun w/Plastic Case & 40mm nozzle
The SIEVERT DW 3000 handheld hot-air held welder is perfect for TPO / PVC Roofing Membranes. The new & improved DW 3000 has a ANTI REFLECTION LED digital display screen making it easy to use and easy to read. The updated DW3000 has a more effective and powerful heating element design, and an updated software program for stable performance output. The smart and user friendly digital Display Information System makes it super easy to use, The DW 3000 comes with the ergonomic and stackable PowerCase.
- Temperatures up to 1200°F (600°C)
- 30% less weight and more ergonomic than market standard
- 50% more airflow than market standard
- Extremely accurate temperature control
- Detachable air filter
- Revolutionary ergonomics: Lightest hot-air tool in its class
- Revolutionary Air-flow: 3 step air flow for maximum power
- Revolutionary temperature precision: Built in temperature sensor for accurate temperatures
The SIEVERT DW 3000 handheld hot-air heat welding tool is the most advanced yet user-friendly product ever made by Sievert Industries.
The modern, digital readout screen and innovative design of the DW 3000 is breaking ground in the hot-air tool market, making it the lightest and most ergonomic handheld heat welder in its class. The DW3000 has a brushless motor powered by next-gen electronics that provides powerful precision and control which makes it a favorite among roofers that are welding thermoplastic roofing membranes.
BETTER: Great air flow and pressure that is 50% higher than standard heat guns
- EASY TO USE: ANTI REFLECTION LED digital display screen makes it easy to read
COMFORTABLE: Ergonomic design with soft grip handle
LIGHTWEIGHT: 1.8 lbs = helps reduce user fatigue
VERSATILE: Fully adjustable digital temperature controls and readout
COMPATIBLE: Use with any industry standard welding tips
ADJUSTABLE: 3 steps, easy to control
- HEAT: Heat Temperatures of up to 1200°F (600°C)
Automatic cool down mode for safe use, and prolongs the life of heating element
Built-in volt meter indicates the incoming voltage supply
Uses standard welding nozzles / compatible with competitor´s hot-air tools
6 Foot Cord, with 2-Prong Staight-Blade 110V Plug.
Plugs into standard 110V 15Amp outlet.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW3000|
|Country of Manufacture|