Heating Element HG 2620 #110050702 | STEINEL
Check for local delivery
Heating Element for STEINEL HG2620E Heat Gun Hot Air Welder Tools, 110050702
One of a kind long lasting heat element that lasts up to 3X longer than Leister or BAK heating elements, and reaches temperatures of up to 1300°F.
- DuraTherm Ceramic heating element ensures even heat and product longevity
- Motor life approx. 10,000 hrs
- Heater life approx. 800 hrs
- Field changeable heating element
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
STEINEL 2620 Heating Element 110050702 - DuraTherm Ceramic Heating Element for STEINEL Heat Guns HG 2620 E and HG 2520 E last up to 3X longer than Leister or BAK elements. This Heat Element Spare Replacement Part #110050702 is for Models HG2620E and HG2520E STEINEL Handheld Heat Gun Hot Air Welders.
|Accessory Type:||Heating Element|
|Temperature Range:||120°F - 1300°F (49°C - 704°C)|
|Compatible Tools:||HG2520E, HG2620E|
Changing the Heating Element:
- The plug-in heating element in the HG 2620 E can be changed in a matter of seconds.
Important! Disconnect tool from power supply.
- Undo guard sleeve screws and remove guard sleeve (Fig. 1)
- Undo 4 screws at the end of the hot air outlet nozzle and detach heating element. (Fig. 2)
- Replace the heating element with a new one and firmly screw heating element into place (Fig. 3)
- Firmly screw guard sleeve back on (Fig. 4)
|Manufacturer Part Number||110050702|
Replacement Part for STEINEL HG2620E Heat Gun Hot Air Welder Tools #110050702
- How to Change Heating Element 110050702 for STEINEL HG 2220 E and HG2620E heat gun replacement spare parts directions?