Mobile Finish Rails (YELLOW Powder-Coated) | Safety Rail Company
Safety Rail Company Mobile Finish Rails are perfect for the area around a permanent rooftop ladder, where it is difficult to provide complete fall protection. The SRC mobile-finish specialty railing is designed to close off any gap between the ladder and railing system itself with its overhang section. These Temporary or Permanent Fall Protection Safety Rail Guardrail Finish Railings work universally within the SRC360 system, with a non-penetrating installation to provide a seamless railing enclosure.
- Fast, Easy, Simple Installation
- OSHA Compliant Guardrail Finish Railings
- Perfect for use with SRC360 Mobile Rail system
- Provides total fall protection at ladder access points
- 2-foot to 10-foot sizes available
The SRC Finish Railing is used to extend the railing profile past the railing base plate or mount. Most commonly used in corners of buildings where there might be a drain, thus preventing placement of a base plate directly in the corner. Also often used at ladder access points or stairways to act as a handhold.
Using SRC Mobile Finish Railings:
The Parapet Wall railing section is used in conjunction with our SRC Mobile Fall Protection Railing system but is also used with our Pit Railings. This railing is simply dropped into our weighted base to provide an unbroken line of fall protection around equipment that is close to, or right up to, the roof edge.
- Manufacturer: Safety Rail Company
- Item: Mobile, Non-Penetrating Guardrail Finish Rails
- Color: Yellow
- Finish: Powder-Coated
- Sizes: 2ft, 3ft, 4ft. 5ft. 6ft. 7ft, 7.5ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft
|Manufacturer||Safety Rail Company|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Mobile Finish Safety Rail from the Safety Rail Company.