360 Mobile Guardrails, All Sizes (YELLOW Powder Coat) | Safety Rail Co.
SRC360 Mobile Rails - Universal Fall Protection Safety Rail Sections for OSHA Guardrail Systems | Safety Rail Co.
Portable, free-standing safety railing and guardrail systems meet and exceed OSHA regulations for fall protection compliance. Ensure that your work environment is safe, secure and productive. Made from high-strength 1-5/8" steel tubing — strong enough to meet or exceed all applicable OSHA standards, yet light enough to be picked up and repositioned easily if needed.
- NON-PENETRATING: Uses Locking Pins -> No need to puncture roof substrate or building envelope.
- NO TOOLS NEEDED: Clip locking pins into place with hands after installing rails into weighted bases, base plates, or post-receiver brackets.
- Sizes: 2', 3', 4', 5', 6, 7, 7.5', 8', 9, 10' and 5ft Low-Profile Rail Options (custom sizes as needed).
- Material: High-Strength 1-5/8" Steel Tubing
- Color(s): Safety Yellow, Galvanized, or Custom Color options per special order.
- Finish: Powder Coated
The SRC 360 Mobile Safety Railing sections are used in conjunction with the portable cast iron base plates. The railing section can rotate 360 degrees within the base to allow ultimate maneuverability around obstructions or lock in a straight line for long straight runs. The railing will stand 42" above the walking surface, providing an OSHA-compliant fall protection barrier between the worker and fall hazard.
Heavy-duty hot-dipped galvanized finish is readily available for long-term durability in adverse environments. Powder-coated safety yellow finish is also available, with a wide range of RAL color options for a custom appearance. For the highest degree of protection, consider the "powder coat over galvanized" option. This dual process coating provides one of the longest lasting finishes available.
When to Use SRC 360 Mobile Safety Railings: Anytime an OSHA-compliant railing system is required along leading edge fall hazards. Use these railings in our portable mobile base plates.
Advantages of SRC 360 Mobile Railings:
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500 1926.503.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 42" tall in the base. Railing length is available in 1-foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection for equipment right next to the roof edge.
Other Features of Our Safety Rail and Guardrail Systems:
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors and galvanizing available.
- Custom designs and engineering available.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SRC-360-MOBILE|
|Manufacturer||Safety Rail Company|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Each one of our safety products are tested and certified to meet or exceed OSHA standards for fall protection. More specifically, our portable, non-penetrating guard rails are classified as hazard barriers by acting as a physical barrier between the worker and the fall hazard. Common applications are flat roof fall protection along the leading edge of roof perimeters, ladder access points, roof hatches, skylight guarding and more. Our guard rail systems are also used on loading docks, shipping pit protection, warehouse traffic lanes, crowd control, pier and rail yard protection and much more.
We take pride in our portable guard rail design. Each safety guardrail system is simple to install and versatile in the respect that they can be set up in a number of different configurations to fit within your existing infrastructure. Once installed, workers are free to move about inside the perimeter without the need of being tied off to an approved anchorage device as with harnesses and lanyards. This allows for complete freedom of movement of secured personnel.
You can rest assured that here at Safety Rail Company, our professional sales and engineering staff is here to help in meeting your specific fall protection requirements. We also provide custom colors and galvanized finishes. Our design and engineering teams work hard to ensure that our safety products meet the highest product quality and performance standards. Give us a call today with any questions you may have. Safety Rail Company is here to support your business by making your work environment safe, secure and OSHA compliant.