Mobile Safety Rail Bases, Non-Penetrating Guardrail Base Plates (YELLOW) #420068
Mobile Safety Rail Post Receiver Bases, Weighted Base Plates (YELLOW Powder-Coated) #420068 | SRC 360 Mobile
This Universal Non-Penetrating Guardrail Base 420068 of the SRC360 Mobile Rail System is powder coated safety-yellow. The SRC 360 Mobile Safety Rail Base plate allows for simple installation of your fall-protection system, with no tools necessary. Does not penetrate roof substrate or building in any way. This temporary fall protection perimeter safety rail base weighs 104 lbs, which allows for added safety versus lighter-weight models. The SRC-360 Mobile Rail Base can also support up to four different safety railings which provides endless versatility.
- Non-penetrating: Weighted, Safety Rail Guardrail Base Plates
- Easy, Simple Installation: No Tools Needed!
- OSHA Compliant
- Includes: No-Skid Protective Pads on Base
- Versatile: 360-degree Guardrail angles
- Made In The USA
The SRC 360 Portable, Weighted Guard Rail Base Plate #420068 is the foundation of this OSHA-compliant fall protection guard rail system. The Portable Guard Rail allows installation of an OSHA compliant safety rail system without tools, welding or drilling. A two-person maintenance crew can install over five hundred feet of rail per hour, saving time and money. Following all manufacturers' instructions for proper setup, the SRC 360 base plates are simply placed along the fall perimeter, and the steel rail is inserted and pinned into the base. OSHA compliance is that easy!
- Manufacturer: Safety Rail Company
- Item: Universal Guardrail Base, Non-Penetrating
- Part Number: 420068
- Color: Safety-Yellow
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Weight: 104 lbs.
- MADE IN THE USA!
Advantages of SRC 360 Portable Guard Rail Base:
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently-certified to be in accordance with Guardrail Regulations; sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — requires no tools, drilling, or welding.
- 104 lb. cast iron base plates offer much higher safety factor than lighter-weight competitor models.
- Allows four safety railings to intersect on the same base plate.
- All base plates come with non-skid protective pads installed.
- Non-penetrating — doesn't void your roof warranty by going through the roof membrane. No drilling needed.
- Removable — will make future rooftop repairs easier and less costly compared to permanent rail removal.
- Not just for rooftop safety — very effective as hazard barriers or crowd control. Often used in dock door & truck pit protection, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yard protection, and more.
- Railing can be angled a full 360 degrees from the base. Allows simple routing of railing around angles, obstacles, and irregular work areas. Other systems on the market require the rail to be in 90 degree increments, which can create installation limitations.
- Toe boards are an available option.
- Bases are stackable for easy transport and storage.
- Simple & inexpensive gates are available.
- Powder-coated safety yellow finish with high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors available.
- Combination galvanized and powder-coated finish available.
- Custom designs and engineering are also available.
|Manufacturer Part Number||15005|
|Manufacturer||Safety Rail Company|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
SRC Safety Rail Company 420068 Yellow Powder Coat Guardrail Post Receiver Base Plate, Universal, Non-Penetrating
The Portable Guard Rail allows installation of an OSHA compliant safety rail system without tools, welding or drilling. A two-person maintenance crew can install over five hundred feet of rail per hour, saving time and money. Following all manufacturers' instructions for proper setup, the SRC 360 base plates are simply placed along the fall perimeter, and the steel rail is inserted and pinned into the base. OSHA compliance is that easy!
Serving as the foundation of the SRC360 Mobile Rail system, this base plate allows for simple installation of your fall-protection system — with no tools necessary and no building penetration whatsoever. In addition to its 104-pound weight, which allows for added safety versus lighter-weight models, it can also support one side of up to four different safety railings (which equals nearly endless versatility).
- Non-penetrating design
- Simple installation
- OSHA compliant
- Includes non-skid protective pads
- Versatile 360-degree rail angles