Express Long-Life Turbo Soldering Tip, Large #1779E
Express 1779E Large Long Life Turbo Soldering Iron Tip, for roofer soldering irons. Specially treated for long-life lasting up to 5X longer than standard copper bit tips.
The Turbo tip is suitable for very severe conditions (altitude, strong wind, cold temperatures), the flame penetrates into the core of the tip, so that working temperature is reached more quickly. Express 1779E Turbo tips have a special type of surface treatment, so that they last around 5 times longer than conventional tips.
- 5X Longer Life: Turbo Express tips for roofing soldering irons have five times greater wear resistance, ensured by a special innovative coating.
- Fast and Easy: Just heat and solder - No pre-tinning, filing or reshaping of the long-life tip is needed.
- Save Time and Money: Enjoy up to 5x more soldering life without needing to replace your tip.
- Consistent Heat: Unique coating provides more consistent heat during the soldering process.
The 1779E Long Life Turbo Soldering Tip from EXPRESS is made for long lasting roofer soldering irons, saving time and money with no pre-tinning necessary with the turbo tips thanks to their special built-in coating. With a uniqe long-life surface coating, these copper turbo soldering tips are used in harsh conditions, and are capable of lasting up to 5 times longer than a standard solder tip.
- Manufacturer: EXPRESS Soldering, Torches, and Heating Tools
- Part Number: 1779E
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 0.2" (35mm x 5mm)
- Weight: 10.0 oz / 305 grams
- Save Time and Money: Up to 5X Longer Solder Tip Life
- Included: Comes with Long Life Turbo Tip #1779E, Screw and washer.
- Do not strike, hit, file, or grind
- Do not overheat
- Do not immerse suddenly in cold water
- These actions could damage the long life tips unique surface treatment and they will lose their advantages and efficiency
- Light cleaning with ammoniacal stone is all they need to be cleaned
No need to pre-tin the iron using a sal ammoniac block and solder. Just heat and start soldering. The special coating will promote a good flow of solder into the joint.
The special coating of the long life tips should not be filed or reshaped. Filing at the tip will strip off the durable coating and get to the copper substrate underneathe.
Long life tips coatings should not be dipped while hot like standard tips. In order to clean them after use, just wipe them with a damp rag while cooling down.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1779E|
|Manufacturer||EXPRESS Soldering & Torches|
EXPRESS 1779E Large Long Life Turbo Solder Tip
Altitude, strong wind, cold, this soldering tip has the advantage of resisting extreme conditions since the flame penetrates its heart so that the right working temperature is obtained more quickly.
And what about the innovative surface treatment except that the Express Turbo soldering tips with Long Life Treatment last 5 times longer than those of traditional soldering iron tips .
- A special coating protects it so that it requires no beating or filing
- Lasts 6 times longer than a regular tip
- Avoid heating too long and too much
- Avoid sudden cooling in water
- 1 3/4” wide
Light maintenance of the roofer's soldering iron tip with ammoniacal stone is enough.