Express Premium Soldering Iron Kit, Self-Igniting (367/8E)
EXPRESS 367/8E Premium Self-Igniting Soldering Iron Kit with Piezo Ignition
The Express 367/8E Premium soldering iron features a comfortable, ergonomically designed handle with a thumb-controllable on/off switch. This roofer soldering iron is naturally fitted with a Piezo ignition. The ignition has been entirely redesigned to enable self-maintenance, as it can easily be replaced without the need for any tools. The 367/8E Express Soldering Iron Kit comes with an Allen (hex) key so the user has the option to replace the nozzle, remove the burner, and remove the casing all by themselves.
- COMFORT: Textured “soft touch” ergonomic handle makes the tool pleasant to use and provides excellent grip for roofers who often spend many hours on the job. Similarly, the knob is now flush and has a high resistance in order to limit the risk of unwanted adjustments. It is also designed with an adjustment indicator to provide more accuracy.
- Air suction for the burner is now performed via the rear of the tool, which prevents any pollution of the nozzle. The nozzle now has a cover that protects it from flux vapours when soldering.
- Stabilized Combustion
- Quickly reaches its maximum temperature of ± 1112°F
- ENCLOSED FLAME: Flames stays concentrated in cast chamber offering exceptional fire safety.
- (1) Soldering Iron #367/8E
- (1) Turbo Tip #778
- (1) Regulator, 30 psi / 2 bar Pressure Regulator, UL Listed
- (1) 15 Foot Hose, UL Listed
- (1) Quick Coupling
Express Ultra-Light Premium Soldering Kit #367/8E is one of the most popular soldering iron kits for roofers and metal workers. The innovative ergonomic handle offers a convenient thumb controlled on and off switch, and a push button igniter with up to 50,000 quick starts. The Express 367/8 roofer soldering iron is more slender and lightweight (this new version is 20% lighter than the previous one). Handling has also been improved with its new compact casing, which makes it easier for the tool to access hard-to-reach places, such as roof guttering and downpipes, and enables it to be used pointing in any direction.
- Self contained flame for = strong fire safety and wind protection
- Heats up in less than 1 minute!
- Max Temperature: 1112°F
- 30 psi fixed regulator to be used with standard propane fittings (BBQ tank).
- One Push Disconnect: Every Express premium soldering iron comes with a Quick-Disconnect that allows you to remove the iron from the hose without wrenches or tools.
- Push-Button Ignition: No need for a flint striker or lighter - The Premium Express Soldering Iron has a push button ignition, Self-Igniting is one click away.
- Premium Soldering Iron with Self Ignition Button
- Turbo Tip #778
- 15' Hose U/L listed
- 30 PSI Regulator U/L Listed
- Power (BTU) at 2 bar: 4500 btu/hr
- Maximum Tip Temperature (°F): 1112 °F
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Steel-reinforced cast iron burner with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Stainless steel venturi
- Brass valves
- Main materials: 99.9% pure electrolytic red copper tip.
|Manufacturer Part Number||367/8E|
|Manufacturer||EXPRESS Soldering & Torches|
Express Premium Solderin Iron Kit 387/8E Technical Specs and Characteristics:
- Iron Length: 11.5"
- Iron Weight: 30 oz
- Gas Consumption lbs/hr: 0.16
- Start Up Time: 1 Minute
- Key Features: Swivel Attachment and Quick Disconnect
GUILBERT-EXPRESS PREMIUM SOLDERING IRON WITH PIEZO IGNITION (778 + 515 + 914-30)
Thinner and lighter, -this new version is 20% lighter than the previous one) the roofing iron Ref. 367/8 is also much more manageable with its new compact casing which gives the tool great accessibility when working on gutters or gutters, including "upside down" .
HerErgonomic, textured and "soft touch" handle is pleasant to the touch and allows a very good grip during the long hours of handling that roofers often spend in situation. Similarly, the adjustment wheel is now flush and self-braking to limit the risk of inadvertent disturbances. It is also designed with an adjustment indicator for even more precision.
The suction of air for the burner is now carried out from the rear , which has the consequence of preventing any pollution of the injector. The latter is now shrouded, protecting the injector against flux vapors during soldering. De facto, combustion is stabilized.
This roofer's soldering iron is naturally equipped with a Piezo ignition . This has been completely redesigned and can be changed to "self-maintenance" mode without any tools, with a simple gesture.
This Express reference is fitted with an Allen key allowing you to carry out yourself:
– replacing the injector
– removing the burner
– removing the casing