Medium Copper Soldering Iron Tip, EXPRESS #678E
EXPRESS Medium Copper Soldering Tip for Roofers Soldering Iron #678E
Soldering iron tip, made of 99.9% copper for soldering irons #66367/8E, #367/8EW, #6364E, and #60272e. Use this Copper Solder Tip for zinc, stainless steel, lead, and copper soldering applications. Heats up to 1112°F in less than 2 minutes.
- Medium copper soldering tip 678 for Express irons
- 1-3/8” wide and 3.7" Long
- Maintenance: After you’re finished using the soldering iron tip, dip the heated tip in a mixture of 50% Ruby Fluid and 50% water. This will clear the excess debris and then you can wipe the tip clean with a rag.
Express 678E Medium Copper Soldering Iron Tip for Roofers soldering Irons, Portable Hoseless Soldering Iron, Standard Soldering Iron, and Premium Soldering Irons. This Copper Solder Iron Tip will last a long time and heats up to 1,112°F in about 1 minute, making it the go-to choice for soldering tip bits for various sheetmetal and roofing contractors. Use this Copper Solder Tip for zinc, stainless steel, lead, and copper soldering applications.
678E Copper Soldering Iron Tip Specifications:
- Material: Copper, 99.9%
- Weight (g): 240 grams
- Weight Oz. = 8.5
- Dimensions: 3.7" Length x 1-3/8" Wide x 0.15" Depth
- Tip Size (mm): 35mm x 3.5mm
|Manufacturer Part Number||678E|
|Manufacturer||EXPRESS Soldering & Torches|