A-110 Electric Hot Rubber Melter | A&A Melters, Rubber Master
A-110 Electric Rubberized Asphalt Melter
The A110 Electric Melter comes equipped with electric heater elements, electric drive system for the agitator and a factory programmed, easy to use temperature regulator and safety system. The A-110 Electric Melter is very versatile and can be transported easily in the back of a pick-up; can be hoisted directly to the roof. Easily accommodated in commercial elevators, the A-110 fits through standard 34″ doorways and can be equipped with optional casters for easy movement.
- No open or enclosed flame on rooftops.
- Built to match the speed and efficiency of our propane & diesel fired melters
- No gas, propane or diesel needed on the roof.
- Very precise control of heat distribution
- Material ready in 35 minutes.
A&A Melters A-110 Electric, Superior Air-Jacketed Hot Rubber Melter
The A-110 Electric Melter is very versatile and can be transported easily in the back of a pick-up; can be hoisted directly to the roof. Easily accommodated in commercial elevators and fits through standard 34 inch doorways.
SPECIFICATIONS: Upgraded super fast A-110 Electric
|Capacity||100 US Gallons, Output: 80 gal/hour, Efficiency: 80%|
|Agitator||110 V Electric; Heat Up Time: 30-40 minutes|
|Overall Dimensions (Melter Only)||L-91″ W-34″ H-45″ 1,500 lbs|
|Burner||480 V, 3 PH 35 Amp Total (2 x 17.5 Amp 5″ 12 KWH Flanged Electric Elements)
(or 220 V, SPh 80 Amp Total)
|Temperature Controls||Comes Standard with all Safety Options Installed|
|Inner Shell||3/16″ Rolled Steel|
|Outer Shell||1/8″ Rolled Steel|
|Insulated jacket||1/2″ Super high temp 2″ High Temp. Fiberglass.|
|Pump||Optional 1 1/2″ Electric Viking Pump|
|Optional Trailer (w/ Melter mounted)||L-146″ W-71″ H-71″ 1,775 lbs|
|*Tow Hitch||As ordered c/w safety chain|
|Shipping Weight (Melter only)||1500 lbs|
|Shipping Weight (trailer only)||275 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A-110E|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
- Safety features include high limit controller which shut the machine down if temperature rises above factory preset.
- All electrical components are Watlow products which are UL and CSA approved, such as our tubular flange electric heaters.
- High limit controllers are factory mutual approved. (Used in New York City with vent less deep fat fryers)
- All electrical components are protected with proper breakers and installed by a qualified electrician.
- Machines are heavy duty and compact as to get on rooftops easily.
- Material agitators are electrical powered and require no fuel to run them.
- Components are designed with forward thinking capabilities. (Alarm and a wireless temperature monitoring communications system)
- Because the Electric melter does not use any fossil fuels it has a far less negative impact on the environment than any other melter on the market today.