Check for local delivery
A380 Air-Jacketed Hot Rubber Melter
The A-380 Melter features a new design based on customer demand which promotes a safer and more efficient work environment.
- Hassle free material spout area at the rear.
- Front mounted burners.
- Stainless steel fire tubes.
- Redesigned for ease of operation.
- Patented “air-jacketed design”
- No more messy heat transfer oils.
- Heats material in as little as 60 minutes.
- Electric brakes come standard.
- NEW-Heavy Duty trailer mounted lifting lugs Standard
- Efficiency: 85.0%
- Heat up time: 60 minutes
- Material Capacity: 360 US Gallons | Output Aprox. = 305 gal/hr
This product has special shipping needs
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
A & A Melters - Rubber Master
A-380 Air-Jacketed Rubberized Asphalt Melter Kettle • Electric or Gas Agitator Melters
|Heat Transfer Oil||None Required|
|Fire Tubes||5″ sch 80 Stainless Steel Pipe|
|Capacity||360 US Gallons|
|Agitator||Honda 9.0 H.P. Air-Cooled Engine, 110 Volt Electric or Optional Diesel Engine|
|Overall Dimensions||L-172″ W-80″ H-70″ 3,600 lbs.|
|Burner||Adjustable Liquid Propane 2 X 750,000 BTU or Optional Beckett Diesel Burners|
|Inner Shell||1/4″ Rolled Steel|
|Outer Shell||3/16″ Rolled Steel|
|Insulated jacket||1″ Super High Temp. plus 2″ High Temp.|
|Suspension 4″ Drop Axle||7000 lb Axle and Springs (Optional Tandem axle available)|
|Tow Hitch||As ordered c/w safety chain (2)|
|Shipping Weight||3,600 lbs|
|Pump||Optional 2″ Viking Pump|
|Horizontal Wand Pumping System||Optional|
|Tires||2 X 8.00 X 16″ 10 Ply Rating|
|Chassis||6″ Steel Channel Frame|
|Tandem Axle||Optional Tandem 2 x 5000 lb Axles|
|Country of Manufacture|
STANDARD EQUIPMENT for Melter Model A-380 = $31,000.00
- 380 U.S. Gallon Capacity
- HONDA 9 HP air cooled gas engine
- SEW/EURODRIVE gear reducer
- Electric trailer brakes
- Pintle Tow Ring
- (2) LPG torches (manual control complete)
- Stainless Steel fire tubes
- Heavy duty lifting lugs
- VIKING KK 124 Material Pump, comes with pulley's & belts = $3,450.00
- Automatic Temperature Controls = $3,300.00
- Crack Seal Gun horizontal wand system with 1 ½” x 25’ flexible stainless steel Jacketed hose, application wand = $3,600.00
- (*Note - must be purchased in conjunction with pump)
- Heated Hose System: 25’ with Heated Wand = $6,800.00 (*Note - must be purchased in conjunction with pump)
- Fume Guard, Complete Lid = $5,750.00
- Fume Guard, Retrofit = $2,850.00
- Flame Guard = $975.00
- Diesel-Diesel 12Volt System (Motor, Burners, ATC) = $6,250.00
- Diesel Plug in Burner system-available with gas or electric motor = $4,500.00
- 12V Diesel Burner with Honda gas engine = $3,850.00
- Tandem Axle = $1,650.00
ENGINE FUEL CONVERSION:
- PROPANE = $875.00
- DIESEL = $2,850.00