7" Serrated Edge Scissors SCS-2, #9766 | OLFA
OLFA Serrated Edge Scissors, 7-Inch (SCS-2) #9766
- Fully sharpened to tip for precision cutting
- Fine serrated edge helps prevent slippage during use
- Semi-blunt nose for safety
- Stainless steel aerospace-grade rivet for strength and leverage
- Rust and corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Easily cuts toughest industrial materials such as polymers, vinyl, plastic, gaskets, rubber, and more
- Available in 5-inch and 7-inch lengths
OLFA 7" Serrated Edge Scissor Shears, SCS-2 #9766 are made with an aerospace-grade rivet for strength while cutting tough industrial materials like roof membrane, kevlar, vinyl, wire, rubber, polymers, fabrics, aircraft composites and much more.
Aerospace-Grade Rivet for Strength
When the job calls for heavy-duty, tough cutting, OLFA Serrated Edge Scissors deliver superior results. Stainless steel blades sharpened fully to the tip deliver precision cutting – even against the toughest materials. The fine serration on one edge draws materials into the blades to prevent slippage and miscuts.
A semi-blunt nose adds safety while the aerospace-grade rivet provides strength and leverage for every cut. Durable ABS plastic handles are lightweight and designed for both right-or left-handed use.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SCS-2-9766|