Aviation Snips, Right/Straight Cut
• Durability: Hardened alloy steel blades resist wear and breakage. Hardened pivot bolt provides durability.
• Easier Cutting: Double-cam-action provides greater cutting power. Serrated blades draw work into cutting edge without slipping for accurate, clean cuts. Self-locking nuts allow easy adjustment.
• Comfort: Maximum jaw opening provides longer cuts -- minimal handle opening is easier on your hand, and cuts quick and easy.
- Klenk® KDC2G 10-1/2″ aviation snips
- Built-in wire cutter
- 1-1/2″ right/straight cut
- Green ergonomic handles
- Replacement spring available
- Buy 12 for $22.00 each and save 8%
10-1/2" Klenk Aviation Snips with built-in wire cutter. Parallel handle with 1-3/8" right/straight cut. Thicker alloy steel blades increase strength and add durability, improved forming process produces stress-free blades that resist breakage, improved heat-treating process produces blades that are tougher and more wear-resistant.
If you want snips that are comfortable to use and will not easily fatigue your hand than these MA70570 Klenk Aviation Snips are perfect for you. Easily cuts a variety of sheet metals and other materials. Klenk Aviation snips are a unique and easy to use design, with long lasting durability.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Name||Klenk MA70570 - KLENK Aviation Snips, 10 1/2", GREEn, With Built-In Wire Cutter, Right/Straight Cut, Parallel Handle.|
|Gemaire Item Number||MA70570|
|Manufacturer Product Number||MA70570|
|SKU - PIM Number||1402917032181|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight||1.0 Pounds (Lb)|
|Length||10.4 Inches (In)|
|Width||1.4 Inches (In)|
|Height||3.1 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Length||1 1/2"|
|Application||Sheet Metal Cutting|