Everhard Convertible Seam Roller, Smooth Steel, Double Forks MR02170 | 2" x 6" SGPH
Everhard Convertible Smooth Steel Seam Roller with Double Forks #MR02170, 2" Diameter X 6" Wide, SGPH
The Everhard Smooth Steel Seam Roller is a ergonomic, wider style membrane roller which is ideal for applying wide materials. Comes with a threaded handle to easily add an extension handle, or broom handle for comfortable stand up rolling.
- MR02170 Convertible Seam Roller
- Smooth Steel Membrane Roller
- Size: 2″ Diameter X 6″ Width
- Handle: Ergonomic, soft-grip plastic handle (accommodates Everhard’s 60-inch fiberglass handle)
- Smooth rolling with high quality ball bearings.
- Cushion Grip handle is threaded to accept standed pole broom extension handles.
- Designed for close up rolling or you can add an extension handle for stand up rolling.
- American Made, High-Quality, Reliable Smooth Steel Membrane Roller
The Everhard MR02170 Convertible Seam Roller is equipped with an ergonomic handle and a smooth steel roller head with high-quality ball bearings, that is 6 inches wide for easy, comfortable use on various membranes. This convertible roller’s cushion-grip handle has a threaded insert allowing it to screw onto a longer extension handle, instantly creating a stand-up seam roller.
- 2 inch X 6 inch Wide Convertible Seam Roller
- Single fork, Two-Prong
- Ergonomic, soft-grip plastic handle
- Threaded Handle Converts for Extension Handle Poles
- Made in the USA
|Manufacturer Part Number||MR02170|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
EVERHARD MR02170 Smooth Steel Convertible Seam Roller, 2" X 6" SGPH
|Item Weight||5.05 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.5"L x 6"W x 2"Dia.|
|Item model number||MR02170|
|Material||Steel, Rubber, Plastic|
|Item Package Quantity||1|