HatchGuards | Roof, Ladder, Stairway Hatch Guard w/ Self-Closing Gate | Safety Rail Co.
ROOF HATCH GUARD & STAIRWAY HATCH-GUARDS | SRC (Made In The USA)
SRC Hatch Guards are a completely free-standing system that fit right over the top of roof and stairway hatches. Assembly & installation take 10-15 minutes, with no faster install on the market. 4x rubber compression bolts are tightened against the curb of the roof hatch, with no holes or penetrations in the roof hatch or membrane, maintaining the integrity of the building envelope.
• FAST, EASY INSTALL: 10 Minute Installation
• NON-PENETRATING: No drilling into hatch or roof
• INCLUDES: Self-Closing Gate w/ 2' Safe Landing Zone, Built-In Grab Bars
• QUICK ASSEMBLY: 4-Piece Modular Unit
• SIZES: Range of Available Sizes (additional custom sizes per request)
• FINISH: Safety Yellow Powder-Coat or Galvanized Finish
• OSHA Compliant Fall Protection
SRC HatchGuards are the perfect Roof Hatch Guarding, Stairway Hatch-Guard, and Ladder Guards that come in various sizes and colors for OSHA compliant fall protection. Made In The USA, the Stairway Roof Hatch Guards come in a choice of Yellow Powder-Coated or Galvanized finish, and they are completely free-standing with no penetration into the roof or hatch itself. Hatch Guards are available in multiple sizes to fit a wide variety of openings. Once assembled, this four-piece design simply slips over the top of the hatch with a compression fit around its curb, which also means that installation is a breeze. Safe, user-friendly features include ingress/egress grab bars, a self-closing safety gate, and a two-foot safe landing zone for workers entering and exiting the hatch. Roofers say that the SRC Hatch-Guards are the best roof hatch system in the industry.
- Manufacturer: Safety Rail Company
- Non-Penetrating: Eliminates holes in roof or hatch.
- Simple Installation: Quick install at low cost.
- OSHA Compliant: Meets all OSHA requirements for fall protection
- INCLUDES: Self-Closing Gate
- 2-Foot Safe Landing Zone where workers can safely step out of the hatch and gain their footing, then engage the gate.
- Size Range: 36", 42", 48", 56", 60", 72" X 36", 42", 48", 56", 60", 72", 80", 96", 100", 168"
- Height: 42" - 44" above Substrate Surface
- Available in standard yellow powder coat or galvanized finish
The fully welded design of the SRC HatchGuard ensures that nothing will come loose over time like some bolt together systems. The free-standing design adds zero stress to the roof hatch itself unlike mechanically fastened systems that are bolted to the curb of the roof hatch.
|Manufacturer||Safety Rail Company|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Roof Hatch Railing Guards from SRC are your first line of defense against a fall through a roof hatch on flat roofs. Roof hatch openings on flat commercial roofs are an important feature in building design. When access to the roof is needed, roof hatch openings are often more convenient than portable or fixed ladders placed on the outside of buildings. Roof hatch openings do pose a fall hazard, however, when left open when people are up on the roof or left open for ventilation.
An open roof hatch is no different than an open hole in the roof or floor through which people frequently fall. In fact, OSHA mandates that these holes be guarded with fall protection systems.
Sure footing and secure handgrips are very important when entering or exiting the roof hatch. The SRC HatchGuard comes equipped with a 2’ safe landing zone with which personnel can safely step out of the hatch and gain their footing, then engage the gate. The reverse is true when re-entering the hatch. Our HatchGuard also comes standard with grab bars to assist personnel as they transition in and out of hatch.
FALL PROTECTION SOLUTION:
SRC Roof Hatch Railing systems are completely free-standing and fit right over the top of the roof hatch. The one-piece design means installation literally takes 5-10 minutes. Four rubber-tipped compression bolts are tightened against the curb of the roof hatch — that’s it. No need to drill, because no holes in the roof or roof hatch are required.
SRC Roof Hatch Railing Guards give you other bonuses as well. Each system comes equipped with a 2’ safe landing zone with which personnel can safely step out of the hatch, gain their footing, and then engage the gate. The reverse is true when re-entering the hatch. Our hatch guard also comes standard with grab bars to assist the worker as they climb in and out of the hatch.
Each Roof Hatch Guard is made to fit your particular roof hatch size, so you know it will fit the first time. Simply fill out our dimensional worksheet and we’ll have everything we need to build your OSHA-compliant roof hatch guard. Our standard finish is safety yellow powder-coated, or you can select a custom color. Galvanized finish is also available. You won’t find an easier to install product anywhere.
• OSHA-compliant fall protection
• One-piece design — no assembly required
• No drilling into hatch or roof
• Self-closing gate included
• 24” safe landing zone
• Built-in grab bars