Roof Tear-Off Machine, IRONMAN™ | LES
Raptor IRONMAN Hydraulic Roof Tear Off Machine | LEADING EDGE SAFETY
This tear-off machine features a heavy-duty independent hydrostatic drive with 100% hydraulic operations. This means no belts, chains, or linkages to break or wear down. All units come standard with automatic traction control. It also includes custom-designed solid tires with non-directional tread. The IRONMAN is specifically engineered for better balance and ergonomics for the operator.
- FM Series Hydra-TrakTM Automatic Traction Control and non-directional flat-free rubber tires
- The only tear-off to feature 100% hydraulic operation
- D-Ring for Hoisting
- Flate-Free Solid Tires - Polyurethane
- Has no belts, chains, or linkages to break or wear down
The Raptor IRONMAN Hydraulic Roof Tear-Off Machine features a heavy duty independent hydrostatic drive with 100% hydraulic operation–no belts, chains or linkages. All units come standard with automatic traction control and custom designed solid tires with non-directional tread. The IRONMAN is specifically engineered for better balance and ergonomics for the operator.
Size: (L x W x H) 86" x 32" x 41"
Gross Weight: 655 lbs.
- ENGINE: HONDA GX390 STARTER Electric
- OPERATION: HYDRAULIC Custom designed, state of the art hydraulic system
- TRACTION: Hydra-trak automatic two-wheel drive traction system
- TIRES: Custom designed 16” x 5” non-directional solid polyurethane tires
- POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE
|Manufacturer Part Number||TO-000-18-ASM|
|Manufacturer||Leading Edge Safety|
|Country of Manufacture|
The only tearoff to feature 100% hydraulic operation