Independent Hose Temperature Control Module 120V (24Z964)
An Independent Heated Hose Solution For The PJR, The P55, and GRACO Reactor Heated Hose
Hose heat is no longer dependent to your Reactor or any other spray equipment, eliminating recirculation – saving you time, and providing consistent heating – giving you better material yield. The Graco Independent Plug-in Heated Hose provides hose heat in a stand-alone system that can be plugged into a standard 120V or 240V outlet.
Our Graco Heated Hoses are available in 50, 100 or 150 foot continuous lengths which allows you to have total control - providing reliable, fast and controlled heat to meet your application needs. An ideal solution for The PJR Spray Rig, The P55 Spray Rig, and Graco Reactor ® E-10, E-10hp and E-8p models.
- Control Module: 24Z964
- Description: 120 V, °F
- Voltage (VAC): 120
- Max Current (A): 12
Be More Productive
- At the start of the day, heated hoses get you running quicker without having to recirculate your hose material to get up to temperature.
- Heated hoses maintain chemical temps even when you are not spraying, so no need to put the machine in “recirc-mode” every time you set the gun down.
- Eliminates the recirculation hose bundle, removing two hoses from the bundle, making the hose lighter weight and more flexible.
Better Chemical Yield
- Maintains chemical temperature in hose when not spraying reassuring no cold material is being sprayed allowing for better yield.
- Uses a Fluid Temperature Sensor (FTS) to accurately monitor and maintain desired temperature.
- Adjustable temperature control allows you to select the desired temperature up to 160°F.
- 20 degree delta-T for every 50 feet.* Depending on the hose length and voltage, you can get between 20-60°F delta-T while spraying.
Extend Your Spray Season
- Heated hoses extend the spray season into the colder months without worrying about alternative ways of keep the chemical warm.
- For chemicals typically sprayed at room temperature (70°F) the heated hose allows you to keep spraying even when ambient temperatures are less than ideal.