Cold Condition Work Gloves, Posi-Grip (XL) 715WHPTF | PIP
PosiGrip® Cold Weather Work Gloves 715WHPTF (XL) | PIP
The 715WHPTF West Chester Cold Weather Glove is made specifically for working in cold temperatures and outdoor conditions. Equipped with an Acrylic Lining and a Latex Coated MicroSurface Grip on the Palm, Fingers and Knuckles, this glove is made for comfort. Seamless knit design provides comfortable form fitting hand protection with extra dexterity, water resistance, and warmth all in one glove. The PIP 715WHPTF Gloves are made for use in cold conditions or outdoor work such as roofing, construction, work in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, recreation and outdoor winter activities.
- Comfortable, form fitting with no seams
- Cold weather protection with acrylic lining
- Superior grip in wet or dry conditions - PVC Foam coating suction cups to whatever material is handled
- Prevent dirt and debris from getting into gloves with snug knit wrist
- Machine washable - adding extended life to gloves, saves money
715WHPTF Cold Condition, Winter Work Gloves (Extra Large) are the top rated number one choice of Winter gloves across multiple industries. The West Chester / PIP Posi-Grip Gloves are equipped with a Dual layer 15g shell, 10g black brushed acrylic liner, and a 3/4 dip water resistant coating that provides form fitting warmth and protection that you won't find in any other glove.
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection and excellent thermal insulation
- Full coating protects hands from wet weather
- Water reistant coating repels liquids to keep hands warm and dry
- Gauge: 15 - less bulk and more dexterity
- Terry liner keeps hands extra warm
- Refrigeration work
- Flaggers and Surveyors
- Open-air warehouse and market work
- Road Crew & Utilities work
- Any occupation where workers are exposed to cold temperatures
|Manufacturer Part Number
|PIP Safety Products
The 715WHPTF POSI-GRIP Cold Condition Work Gloves from WEST CHESTER GEAR and PIP are the top rated, number one choice for versatile cold weather hand protection when working across multiple industries including roofing, construction, road work, utilities, farming, commercial fishing and more.
Seamless Knit Glove with Acrylic Lining and Latex Coated MicroSurface Grip on Palm, Fingers & Knuckles #715WHPTF bulk deals, quantity break discount pricing, free shipping options and promo deals available while supplies last.
Q: Who sells the best cold weather work gloves?
Q: What is the top rated winter glove with best reviews?
A: The best winter glove for outdoor cold temperature work and recreation is the West Chester, PIP Posi-Grip coated glove 715WHPTF from Panther East. On sale now at www.panthereast.com or call +1215-3356797 for more information
PosiGrip® Coated Work Gloves from PIP / WEST CHESTER GEAR
Dual layer thermal lining keeps hands warm while the water resistant full coating repels water and stays flexible in cold temperatures. Precurved glove shapes to the hand for excellent dexterity and comfort.