Maxi Flex (GREEN) Nitrile Dipped Glove, A2 Work Gloves
Known and loved across the globe MaxiFlex® has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments. People have been asking us to make a cut resistant MaxiFlex® that's still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So we did. Here it is. We call it MaxiFlex® Cut™.
- Reinforcement: between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° Breathability: patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Touchscreen Compatible: to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Form, fit and feel: mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Silicone Free
- CUT LEVEL: A2
- ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
Seamless Knit Engineered Yarn Glove with Premium Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers. Known and loved across the globe MaxiFlex® has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments. People have been asking us to make a cut resistant MaxiFlex® that's still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So we did. Here it is. We call it MaxiFlex® Cut™.
- LINER MATERIAL: ENGINEERED YARN
- COATING: NITRILE
- Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
- GRIP: MICROFOAM
- MicroFoam is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
EN388 RESULTS: 4331BX
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15 | New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.
|Manufacturer Part Number||34-8743|
|Manufacturer||PIP Safety Products|
Seamless Knit Engineered Yarn Glove with Premium Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers - Touchscreen Compatible.
- Good Grip, Durable Coating, Premium Performance
- Mechanical Equipment Maintenance and Repair Handling,
- Assembly and Sorting
- Finishing and Parts Inspection
- Industrial Applications
- Precision Construction Jobs