20' Contractor Web SRL Retractable Lifeline w/ Swivel Carabiner + Energy Absorber 7276BWR | FALL TECH
Check for local delivery
FallTech 727BWR 20' Contractor Web SRL Retractable Lifeline w/ Carabiner, Swivel Carabiner, and Energy Absorber
20 ft. Contractor Web Self-Retracting Lifeline with Steel Carabiner, Aluminum Alloy Swivel Carabiner lifeline connector, and a polyester tear-away energy shock absorber with ViewPack® cover that has an inspection window and WrapPack label protection.
- Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength
- Glass-filled nylon housing over internal steel frame provides unmatched impact resistance.
- Internal braking system and external energy absorber combine for positive stopping and smooth deceleration
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Features aluminum alloy swivel carabiner lifeline connector
- Includes alloy steel anchorage carabiner
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
20' Contractor Web SRL with Swivel Aluminum Carabiner Self-Retracting lifeline device #7276BWR from Fall Tech. This 20 ft. Contractor Web Self-Retracting Lifeline comes with a steel carabiner, an aluminum alloy swivel carabiner lifeline connector, and a polyester tear-away energy shock absorber with ViewPack cover that has an inspection window with WrapPack label protection.
DURATECH / FALL TECH 20' SRL 7276BWR Specifications:
- Webbing: 100% Dyneema®; 4,500 lb min.
- Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
- Lifeline Connector: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Average Arrest Force: 900 lb
Maximum Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Maximum Arrest Distance: 54"
ANSI & OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
|Manufacturer Part Number||7276BWR|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|