30' Contractor C SRL w/ Galvanized Cable and Anchorage Carabiner #727630C | FallTech
Check for local delivery
FallTech Contractor C SRL with 30' Galvanized Cable and Anchorage Carabiner 727630C
- 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Features glass-filled nylon housing for durable impact resistance.
- Lifeline includes recoil spring bumper to reduce retraction lock-up
- Rugged internal steel drum and inertial braking system deliver reliable performance
- SRL includes double-locking twist-lock anchorage carabiner
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
30 ft. Self-Retracting Lifeline Device Contractor C Fall Tech SRL 727630C. The FallTech 30' Contractor Cable SRL is a self-retracting device for those working at height and subject to fall hazards. This product is part of a personal fall arrest, restraint, work positioning, suspension, or rescue system. A Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS) is typically composed of an anchorage and a Full Body Harness (FBH), with a connecting device, i.e., an Energy Absorbing Lanyard (EAL), or a Self-Retracting Device (SRD), attached to the dorsal D-ring of the FBH.
FallTech 727630C SRL Specifications:
Cable: 3/16" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54"
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
|Manufacturer Part Number||727630C|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|