Radius 360° Sanding Tool
Radius 360° Sanding Disk Tool from Full Circle International
- No flipping, skipping, or scratching. Movement is flawless with round shape.
- 90% larger than standard rectangle pole sander, making it the largest surface area sander on the market.
- Oval adapter makes quick and easy change from pole sanding to hand sanding with the Pro Handle Adapter.
- Round pliable .50" hook & loop pad forms perfectly to the contours of curved surfaces such as barrel vaults, arches, domes and uneven walls.
- 3x Faster than a conventional sand pole, with better results.
The Radius 360 Sanding Tool provides a huge advantage over the conventional method of sanding drywall by providing the ability to change directions quickly without having to lift the pad off the wall. The Radius 360° has a detachable foam disc that forms to the wall, providing a smooth, even finish.
- Unlike the conventional sand pole, this foam disc wears evenly, greatly increasing the life of the Radius 360° tool.
- Both the foam pad and the sandpaper utilize hook-and-loop backing, making for super easy replacement.
- Loop backed sandpaper firmly attaches to the foam disc, preventing debris from collecting behind the sandpaper, and eliminating a major cause of streaking.
*Sanding with the Radius 360° is up to 3x Faster than using a conventional sand pole, with consistently superior results.
|Country of Manufacture|