PowerGrab Thermo Hi-Vis Orange Thermal Insulated Work Gloves - CASE of 12 (Dozen Pairs #41-1400) | PIP
(Box of 12 Pairs) PIP 41-1400 Towa PowerGrab Thermo Insulated Hi-Vis Orange Seamless Knit Acrylic Terry Glove with Latex MicroFinish Grip on Palm & Fingers.
Sizes range from Sm, Med, LG, XL, and XXL and come a dozen per box, or a case of 12 pairs. These long-lasting Thermal Insulated Work Gloves that are the best for use in cold environments and winter weather when working in roofing, construction, farming, outdoor labor or recreation, as well as indoor cold temperature facilities. These 10 Gauge Thermal Gloves keep hands warm, insulated, and protected from sharp objects, freezing temperatures, and the elements. Perfect work glove for use in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, contracting, as well as outdoor yard work or winter activity.
- MICROFINISH™ latex coating for outstanding wet and dry handling - Feel the difference with extra coating of thumb area for additional safety.
- 10-gauge seamless liner and ergonomic design assure maximum comfort and minimum hand fatigue.
- Napped acrylic liner for cold conditions
- Color: Hi-Visibility Orange for added safety
- Sizes: Small 7, Medium 8, Large 9, X-Large 10, XXL 11
PIP Towa Power Grab Thermo Insulated Work Gloves #41-1400 in a Box of 12 Pairs (1 Dozen). Size Choices between Small 7, Medium 8, Large 9, Extra Large 10, and XXL 11. Hi-Vis Orange Thermal insulated Work Gloves from PIP, hand protection for working in cold temperatures and outdoor Winter weather environments. Fully coated thumb area offers greater protection. Unlike similar gloves in the market that leave the top of the thumb uncoated and unprotected, the PowerGrab series gloves has a fully coated thumb, protecting this vulnerable area while offering excellent grip performance.
THERMAL INSULATED GLOVES FOR: Outdoor Construction and Roofing, Cold Weather Farming, Winter Snow Removal Workers, Cold Utilities, and Winter Recreation activities.
PIP 41-1400 Size 7-11, SM-XXL Thermal Insulated Glove Features:
- Seamless design for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide cold weather protection
- Latex MicroFinish coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Visibility Orange coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
|Manufacturer Part Number||41-1400-12|
|Manufacturer||PIP Safety Products|