FlashPack Liquid Flashing
- SOLVENT FREE | 100% solids, will not shrink
- ONE PART | No special tools or mixing required
- LESS WASTE | Open pouches may be sealed for reuse
- TEMP RANGE | Service temp range from -40F to 200F
FlashPack Liquid Flashing is designed to waterproof around odd shaped roof penetrations in difficult flashing conditions. FlashPacks components are moisture curing which will not out-gas or bubble on damp surfaces as urethane sealants do. FlashPack is suitable for many construction site conditions dealing with wet or dry climates and low temperatures down to (32°F/ 0°C). FlashPack is solvent free and will not shrink upon curing.
- (3) 2 Liter Pouch of liquid flashing
- (2) 10.1 cartridges of M-1 Adhesive/Sealant
- (1) 50' Scrim, Rubber Gloves & Trowel
*Liquid Pouches separately sold in case of (4)
|Country of Manufacture|
Bonding surfaces should be clean, dry and free from all contamination that may inhibit the sealant’s performance. Remove all previously applied caulk, mastic, cement, asphalt, and other contaminants from penetrations with a wire brush. Brush away all gravel or loose granules. Isopropyl alcohol is an effective cleaner for surface preparation. Please contact customer service for application guidelines with temperatures below 32°F (0°C). Do not use on TPO without the use of TPO primer. Do not use on Hypalon. Smooth APP membranes require a granulated target. This product sets rapidly upon exposure to moisture. Please refer to data sheet for step-by-step installation guidelines.