DW268 2,500 rpm VSR Versa-Clutch ScrewGun | DeWALT
DeWALT DW268 2,500 RPM VSR VERSA-CLUTCH™ SCREWGUN
The DW268 2,500 rpm VSR VERSA-CLUTCH Screw Gun is made with helical cut steel and heat-treated steel gears for a durable, dependable long life tool. Comfortable Rubber grip and two finger trigger provides easy use and control.
- Helical-cut steel with heat-treated gears for long life and durability
- High power motor for metal fastening applications
- Versa-Clutch® torque adjustment system dials in the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort and ease of use
- Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
The DEWALT DW268 2500 rpm VSR Versa-Clutch ScrewGun allows the user to select the proper torque needed to set metal fasteners without stripping or breaking the screws. Extensively tested on jobsites,the DW268 ScrewGun can live up to the expectations of daily use by professional contractors. Made specifically for professional drywall applications, the DW268 VSR Versa Clutch ScrewGun from DeWALT is equipped with a high-speed transmission for production drywall hanging. With a depth-sensitive nosepiece, ensures fastener depth will be consistent every time.
DEWALT understands the value of comfort and control on repetitive jobs, so this lightweight drill is equipped with supreme ergonomics, including a rubber grip and two-finger trigger, so you can focus on the job at hand!
- MANUFACTURER: DeWALT
- PART NUMBER: DW268
- AMPS: 6.5 AMPS
- CLUTCH TYPE: VERSA -CLUTCH
- MAX FASTENER SIZE: #14
- NO LOAD SPEED: 0-2,500 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE: CORDED
- TOOL WEIGHT: 3.7 lbs.
- TORQUE: 132 IN-LBS
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW268|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|