ProStar Extension Cords
50' Pro Star 12/3 SJTW Lighted Extension Cord (GREEN)
Check for local delivery
Pro Star 50ft 12/3 SJTW Heavy Duty Lighted Extension Cords
This ETL Listed heavy duty extension cord is molded with the Pro Star "power check" lighted ends that indicate there is power flowing through the cord. This is one of the most cost effective extension cords available, made to provide years of dependable service.
- Manufactured to 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications
- All copper is soft drawn & annealed for maximum flexibility under full load
- Pro Star® PVC insulation and jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures down to -40°F
- SJTW outside jacket is rated at 300 volts
- Heavy duty molded on 15A-125V NEMA 5-15 plugs & connectors that will not pull away from the cord body
- Jacket Color: Green
- cETLus and OSHA Listed for USA and Canada
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
- Description: 12/3 SJTW Pro Star Extension Cord
- Part Number: D11712050GN
- Product Line: Pro Star Extension Cords
- Length: 50 Feet
- Color: Green
- Gauge/Conductors: 12/3
- Wire Type: SJTW
- Certifications: cETLus, OSHA
- Electrical Ratings: 15A, 125V, 1875W
- Product Packaging: Cuff wrapper
- Unit Dimensions: D x W x H (inches) 12.5 x 12.5 x 2.0
- Unit Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Master Carton Type: Plain corrugated
- Master Carton Dimensions: D x W x H 13.0 x 13.0 x 12.0
- Master Carton Weight: 41 lbs.
- Master Carton Case Quantity: 6
- Master Carton Cube: (cu. ft.) 1.2
- UPC: 661899 157079
|Manufacturer Part Number||D11712050GN|
|Manufacturer||ProStar Extension Cords|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
PROSTAR 50FT 12/3 EXTENSION CORD DUAL LIGHTED (GREEN) #D11712050GN
- 50' in Length. Green in Color.
- Heavy duty 12 Gauge. High visibility neon colors for recognition. Flame resistant.
- Heavy duty outdoor jacket that is water resistant for added protection against moisture.
- Heavy duty molded on 15A 125V plugs and connectors.
- 5/8" strain reliefs in back of plug and connectors prevent ends from pulling away from cord body.
- Both plugs have a built in amber neon light which indicates that there is power in the cord and outlet.