White Peel & Stick Pourable Sealer Pockets
WeatherBond's White EPDM Pourable Sealer Pockets are a prefabricated pocket consisting of a 2"-wide (50 mm) plastic support strip with P&S Seam Tape backed uncured EPDM flashing.
- Pourable Sealer Pockets are ideal for sealing irregular, hard-to-flash penetrations through EPDM or TPO membrane
- Available in 6" (150 mm) and 8" (200 mm) diameters
- Several pockets can be combined to create larger pockets as needed
White EPDM Pourable Sealer Pockets consist of EPDM Flashing with an adhesive backing and a 2" support strip pre-applied to the flashing. Sizes can be combined to form larger pockets when required. Pressure-Sensitive Pockets are easy to install and pre-applied adhesive ensures uniform contact with the substrate.
- 6" Roof Pockets = 7 lbs per carton of 12 pieces (3.2 kg)
- 8" Roof Pockets = 9 lbs per carton of 12 pieces (4 kg)
|Manufacturer||WeatherBond Roofing Systems|
|Country of Manufacture|