Two-Piece Hand Powered Hoist STEEL BEAM
- Inexpensive and efficient means for transporting materials to the roof.
- Light weight and easy to assemble.
- Lifting capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Hoisting wheel, rope and bucket sold separately.
The CLEASBY Two-Piece Hand Beam is an inexpensive and efficient means for transporting materials to the roof. Light weight and easy to assemble. Load the large counter weight basket with cement blocks to support the Two-piece Hand Beam and offset the weight of the hoisted materials. Lifting capacity is 300 Lbs. Hoisting wheel, rope and bucket sold separately. Cement blocks available at most building material houses.
|Manufacturer||Cleasby Manufacturing Company|
|Country of Manufacture|
- Two-Piece Hand Beam weight: 127 Lbs. CLE-B00600
- Boom only weight: 80 Lbs. CLE-B00650
- “A” Frame only weight: 47 Lbs. CLE-B00700
- Ballast weights: CLE-B00725