TileSecure Roof Tile Adhesive (Case of 24)
TileSecure is a one part, moisture cure, adhesive designed for quick and easy application and repair of clay, masonry and slate roof tiles. It creates a tough, semi flexible seal, quickly and economically that requires no mixing or preparation. TileSecure is isocyanate free, paintable and validated for ± 35% joint movement.
- Solvent free, 100% solids, will not shrink
- No outgassing on damp surfaces
- Paintable within 24 hours
- Can be applied at temperatures down to 32°F (0°C)
- Non-Slump, applies vertically and overhead • Very good color stability, will not suntan
TileSecure Roof Tile Adhesive/Sealant is a high performance moisture curing, polyether adhesive, formulated for installation and repair of clay, composite, concrete, and slate roof tiles.
- Roof Tile
- Aluminum & Galvanized Metal
- EPS Foam
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
NON SLUMP apply vertically and overhead
COLOR STABILITY good stability, will not suntan
TENSILE STRENGTH 145 psi
SHEAR STRENGTH 182 psi