The FLIP Cart | Single-Ply and 2-Part Adhesive Roof Sprayer
FLIP CART - Mobile Single Ply & Two-Part Roofing Adhesive Sprayer for Patriot Junior and Donkey Carts
Apply single-ply adhesive and 2-part low-rise foam adhesives with a single cart using the brand new "FLIP" cart from Amped Equipment. Roofers can now do single ply and plural component adhesive applications with a single unit with the brand new "FLIP" cart from Amped Equipment.
- (1) PJR OEM Graco Reactor
- (1) 50 ft. A+B Hose Bundle, 3/8" Diameter
- (2) 10 ft. A+B Whip Hoses, 3/8" Diameter
- (1) V-Manifold Static Gun
- (20) Static Mixing Nozzle Tips
- All Other Standard Features - Includes, Cart, Flip attachment, etc.
Generator Sold Separately
Apply single-ply adhesive and 2-part low-rise foam adhesives with a single cart using the brand new "FLIP" cart from Amped Equipment. Comes with mobile donkey cart, flip attachment unit for 15 gallon drums, PJR OEM Graco Reactor Pump, 50 foot A+B Hose, 2x 10 foot Whip Hoses, a V-Manifold Static Applicator Gun, 20 x Static Mixing Tips, and all other standard Donkey Cart and PJR Cart features.
- PJR OEM Graco Reactor
- 50'' 2-Hose Bundle at 3/8"
- PJR Vee Manifold Static Gun
- 20 Static Mixing Nozzle Tips
- A+B (2) 10 ft. Whip Hoses at 3/8"
- All Other Standard Features
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Generator Sold Separately
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Base Plate w/ locking Pins (YELLOW) for SRC Guardrails||(No Base Plate)|
FLIP CART OPTIONS as of January, 2023.
FULL FLIP CART (PJR KIT):
- (Donkey Cart, Flip Rack, PJR Graco Reactor, Reactor Mounting Rack, 50’ A+B Hose, 2 x 10-Foot Whip Hoses, 20 x Static Mixing Tips, 1 x Vee Manifold Gun)
FLIP CART UPGRADE -> HANG 5 BAR & BATTERY CONTROL BOX KIT:
- (For existing Flip Carts and Donkey Carts)
FLIP KIT BAR/RACK WITHOUT CART:
- (For existing Hang 5 Carts and Donkey Carts)
FLIP CART USAGE REMINDER: *MOVE CENTER PIN BEFORE ROLLING PJR FLIP CART WITH PJR FULL SETUP* When rolling your mobile Flip Cart across the roof, make sure you lift pin out of center support stand and raise center support foot to raised position prior to moving the cart to a new location to ensure no damage is done to the substrate or cart. AND WHEN LOADING 15 GALLON DRUMS FOR PJR FLIP CART.