TEMP CHECK, Infrared Thermometer
Sperry Instruments IRT200 Temp Check Gun Style Infrared Thermometer, 12:1 Distance to Spot RatioIRT200
Safety is the number one priority on any job site. Sperry Instruments' testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Any test unit that can be used to measure or review an application without coming in contact with a live conductor is a necessity. The IR Thermometers allow for critical temperature measurements to be taken without having to touch an energized circuit. The D:S ratio or (Distance to Spot Ratio), is a rating used to state the distance, in feet, that the test unit should be from the target in order to measure a one foot diameter section. In other words, a 12:1 D:S Ratio means that from twelve feet away, the test unit is measuring a one foot diameter section of the target.
- Checks temperatures from -26 deg F to 716 deg F (-32 deg C to 380 deg C)
- Back-lit display simultaneously displays the present temp measurement along with the max temp reading while scanning an object's surface
- Auto power-off saves battery life and low-battery indicator helps eliminate inaccurate readings
- Extended Battery Life of 14-18 hours
- Displays the max temperature as you scan an object's surface
|Country of Manufacture|
Temp Range (-26 to 716 deg F) -32 to 380 deg C.
It displays the max temperature as you scan an objects surface.
Extended Battery Life of 14-18 hours
Auto power off saves battery life and low-battery indicator eliminates inaccurate readings due to low battery