Tazmanian Single Blade Roof Cutter | ASE
ASE Tazmanian Roof Cutter with Honda Engine |All Seasons Equipment
The ASE Tazmanian Single Blade Roof Cutter is available with a 13hp Honda Engine or an 11hp Honda Engine. The All Seasons Equipment Roof Cutter has belts that are easily changed in minutes, and it is equipped with a sealed breather system that will increase the lifespan of the engine.
- Reliable, long lasting roof deck cutting machine
- Long Cutting Shaft
- Controlled Cutting Depth
- Sealed Engine Breather
- Fast Belt Changes
- Max Cutting Depth:
- 12" Blade = 2 ½"
- 14" Blade = 3 ½"
ASE Tazmanian Single Blade Roof Cutter with two different Honda Engine size options is one of the top rated roof membrane and deck cutting machines available for roofing tear-off and demolition jobs. The Tazmanian Single Blade Roof Cutter is a beast, and has been used by roofers across North America for more than 20 years. You can depend on this ASE Roof Cutter as a solid, long-lasting, reliable roof cutting saw for demolition and tear-off work, perfect for ripping and cutting roof membranes, substrates, wood and metal decking and more.
Tazmanian Roof Cutter Saw Features:
- Long Cutting Shaft: With the support of dual flange bearings over a long shaft length the vibration is reduced. This reduction in shaft vibration is key to increasing the life of both the cutting blade and belts. With the blade away from the belts, less debris gets into the belt area of the machine; reducing belt wear.
- Controlled Cutting Depth: Cutting depth is controlled easily through the depth control lever located at the operators' right side. With a heavy duty sealed bearing in place the lever is easy to control and the tight threads located at the front near the wheel allow a wide range of cutting depths. With the blade on the opposite side from the depth control threads, dirt buildup is reduced and because the threads are closed at one end, shaft bending is prevented.
- Sealed Engine Breather: This cover is bolted and sealed directly to the side of the engine, preventing most particles from entering the machine at engine level. Cleaner air from the top of the machine is drawn in through the breather hose, reducing the amount of dirt buildup on the starter fan. This increases engine life. With the reduction in airborne debris entering the engine, less buildup occurs in the cooling system, increasing engine life.
- Quick Belt Changes: With the belts contained behind a hinged cover, belt changes are quick and painless. Simply open the over, lower the idler and change the belts. There are no bearings to remove or pulleys to adjust. Belt changes can be accomplished in just minutes compared to almost an hour on other roof cutting machines. The spring controlled idler also acts to maintain tension, increasing belt life. All seasons Equipment uses twin 'V' style belts on all roof cutters. 'V' style belts are wider and more durable that 'A' belts for tough roofing conditions.
|ASE Tazmanian Roof Cutter System Information & Specifications:|
|Engine Types:||11 HP
|Max Cutting Depth:||With 12" blade: 2 ½"
With 14" blade: 3 ½"
|Dimensions:||60" x 27" x 45"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10420X|
|Manufacturer||All Seasons Equipment|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
ASE, All Seasons Equipment Single Blade Roof Cutter Saw is called the "Tazmanian Roof Cutting Machine" because it is used for roofing tear-off and demolition work, where ripping and cutting roof membrane, decking, and substrate materials is necessary.
Tazmanian Roof Cutter Options: Choose either an 11hp Honda engine or 13hp Honda engine.
- Product Code: 104200 (11 HP)
- Product Code: 104202 (13 HP)
ATTACHMENTS + RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES FOR TAZMANIAN ROOFING SAW, SINGLE BLADE ROOF CUTTER:
Roof Cutting Saw Cutter Blades:
- Product Code: 204024 (Straight 12")
- Product Code: 204028 (Straight 14")
- Product Code: 204020 (Tri-Blade)
The carbide cutting angle ensures maximum surface contact to slice through material while minimizing the force of the blade impact to reduce the strain on the roof cutter engine.
- Designed to fit all makes and models of roof cutters with a 1" mounting hole and 12" diameter cut profile.
- Even at 2.5" cutting depth, the cutting edge clears the roof profile before beginning the next cut, reducing the strain on the engine.
- Full 2.25" long by 0.25 wide carbide tips.
- 12" and 14" overall lengths.