SUBH Bridging Connectors
Simplified Design and Installation Through Innovation
Simpson Strong-Tie® SUBH and MSUBH wall stud bridging connectors for cold-formed steel (CFS) framing offer a compact profile that allows standard 1 5/8" studs to be sistered directly against adjacent studs. The LSUBH connector provides the same installation benefits of the SUBH/MSUBH connectors, and is suitable for many wind- and load-bearing situations where the load demand is light to moderate. Many applications require only one screw, greatly reducing labor costs and increasing productivity.
|Country of Manufacture|
- Tested to include stud-web strength and stiffness in the tabulated design values
- Design values ensure compliance with AISI S100 Sections D3.2.1 and D3.3 for axially and laterally loaded studs
- Flexible design solutions for web thicknesses of 33 mil (20 ga.) through 97 mil (12 ga.) and stud sizes from 3 5/8" to 8"
- MSUBH accommodates back-to-back built-up members ranging from 33 mil (20 ga.) to 54 mil (16 ga.)
- LSUBH3.25 — 33 mil (20 ga.); SUBH3.25 — 43 mil (18 ga.); MSUBH3.25 — 68 mil (14 ga.)
- Galvanized (G90)
- See gallery for installation images and video
- LSUBH3.25 and SUBH3.25-R150 (Bucket of 150); MSUBH3.25-R100 (Bucket of 100)